Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1752

Thread: Where is the best place to go for drinks........burp.....HIC...ver 2.0?

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    yah, it's stated on the tins
    what does it say??

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    IBMN.....where u want to go for drinks? Do u work on Saturdays......

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    what do you mean???
    oei.. don't just post quickly to get the numbers lah. read the posts. i already said the aussie one costs more.

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    IBMN.....where u want to go for drinks? Do u work on Saturdays......
    off on sat...

    sat is good...

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    where you buy the aussie one from??

    is the cover different?


    i want to try too...
    all supermart should have, look for the one with the little red and blue mark stating 'official sponsor of AIS' (Australian Institute of Sports) it's also stated 'made in australia' they even have a website, www.milo.com.au

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    oei.. don't just post quickly to get the numbers lah. read the posts. i already said the aussie one costs more.
    more chocolate ah...

    but i asking for price difference...

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    off on sat...

    sat is good...
    thinking of friday nite lei......after work for you.

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    all supermart should have, look for the one with the little red and blue mark stating 'official sponsor of AIS' (Australian Institute of Sports) it's also stated 'made in australia' they even have a website, www.milo.com.au
    oh..


    i tot all milo cans is green???

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    wah lau......this thread is so damn bloody fast.....in less than 30 minutes there is about about 50 posts!

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    thinking of friday nite lei......after work for you.
    friday also can...

    my fri and sat free....

    i refuse to work...

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    oh..


    i tot all milo cans is green???
    i only buy australian milo......BEST IN THE WORLD!

  12. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    wah lau......this thread is so damn bloody fast.....in less than 30 minutes there is about about 50 posts!
    is it??

    you go and count ah??

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    oh..


    i tot all milo cans is green???
    it's green, the little 'stamp' is blue and red ... i think the australian version tins have a lighter green

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    friday also can...

    my fri and sat free....

    i refuse to work...
    haha.......ok! will give u a buzz

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    i only buy australian milo......BEST IN THE WORLD!


    couldn't agree more

  16. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    i only buy australian milo......BEST IN THE WORLD!
    i only buy milo at NTUC...


    i didn't realise got differnet types....

  17. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    haha.......ok! will give u a buzz
    yup

    just ring me...

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    wah lau......this thread is so damn bloody fast.....in less than 30 minutes there is about about 50 posts!
    and half of those are by ibmn. she's fast when she's not biting nails.

  19. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    and half of those are by ibmn. she's fast when she's not biting nails.
    no hor...


    i never post so fast...


    you bluff....

    you also post a lot....

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    i only buy australian milo......BEST IN THE WORLD!
    rich sia...

Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •