Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051545974 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1752

Thread: Where is the best place to go for drinks........burp.....HIC...ver 2.0?

  1. #961
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    I keep telling you guys, best to eat at S11 Ang Mo Kio. Because MScolour there and somemore central and none of us live at AMK to be fair.....

  2. #962
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    I keep telling you guys, best to eat at S11 Ang Mo Kio. Because MScolour there and somemore central and none of us live at AMK to be fair.....
    all suffer together izzit?

    all for one and one for all!

  3. #963
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I os hungree now, recalled back for recovery works ...

    Going back home soon ... tmr
    tomorrow? as in, when we go to work, you go home?

    btw, they ask u go back, don't they feed you? are u at the ports near fong seng?

  4. #964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    oh u not at home?

    recovery of wat?

    where u live ar? anywhere near tpy?
    hehe ... now I am home ... just now type half way my boss called to give me a lift home so stop ....

    recovery of machine breakdown lor ... my loc JE leh ..

    yawns ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  5. #965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    all suffer together izzit?

    all for one and one for all!
    but most of u live NEAR AMK.....

  6. #966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    tomorrow? as in, when we go to work, you go home?

    btw, they ask u go back, don't they feed you? are u at the ports near fong seng?
    wer is fong seng ?? I near the railway station ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  7. #967

    Default

    okie...

    organise a west prata or NLM thingy....


    who organise... hommie? obvious? joho...?

  8. #968
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    okie...

    organise a west prata or NLM thingy....


    who organise... hommie? obvious? joho...?
    Best to have someone who have transport be the organizer, heehee!
    /pssst, its JOHO!!!

  9. #969
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wer is fong seng ?? I near the railway station ..
    wah, your port so far away.

    fong seng is at west side, near nus.

  10. #970
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    okie...

    organise a west prata or NLM thingy....


    who organise... hommie? obvious? joho...?
    ...IBMN

  11. #971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w.s
    go to upper thomsom, parking easier.

    go jalan kayu only if weeknights, otherwise parking difficult.

    i prefer jalan kayu's prata... thomson's murtabak...
    Jalan Kayu's prata a bit over rated. Last time when before I ORD I always go there eat cause its near my camp.

  12. #972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    I keep telling you guys, best to eat at S11 Ang Mo Kio. Because MScolour there and somemore central and none of us live at AMK to be fair.....
    AMK St 11 western food is good.

  13. #973

    Default

    Time now is 0245. Time to close shop. Monday blues are here again.

  14. #974
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Jalan Kayu's prata a bit over rated. Last time when before I ORD I always go there eat cause its near my camp.
    yah, i agree it's overrated when ppl say... "best in singapore, JB, some say india"... but it's still the best in singapore

  15. #975
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    milo no milk

  16. #976
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w.s
    yah, i agree it's overrated when ppl say... "best in singapore, JB, some say india"... but it's still the best in singapore
    Actually whatever we eat in Singapore, India's food is a little different. Even the taste as well.

    You all should try the one in Thomson.......plenty of place to park and to sit as well.

    Joho, we meet up on Wednesday after your work out?????

    Mr Snake you on?

    Not sure about others though......Uncle aka Fetish Young Girls.....I am sure Joho dun mind picking you up from Braddel MRT as this is the meeting point! Keke.....

  17. #977
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Actually whatever we eat in Singapore, India's food is a little different. Even the taste as well.

    You all should try the one in Thomson.......plenty of place to park and to sit as well.

    Joho, we meet up on Wednesday after your work out?????

    Mr Snake you on?

    Not sure about others though......Uncle aka Fetish Young Girls.....I am sure Joho dun mind picking you up from Braddel MRT as this is the meeting point! Keke.....
    What time? I have a meeting 3:00pm with clients at cityhall. Awkward timing, I shall finish at about 4:00pm. Go back home too short a time, don't go back home then have to roam for many hours........

    Anyway, if we eating at AMK S11 aka MScolour then I don't need transport.
    Last edited by Hommie; 20th June 2005 at 04:31 PM.

  18. #978
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    800

    Default

    i think thomson is fine wht time?

  19. #979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    What time? I have a meeting 3:00pm with clients at cityhall. Awkward timing, I shall finish at about 4:00pm. Go back home too short a time, don't go back home then have to roam for many hours........

    Anyway, if we eating at AMK S11 aka MScolour then I don't need transport.
    Let see about it......all up to JOho.....but all come to AMK to eat prata?

    You treat us??? Then we will rush over......

  20. #980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    * togu quietly poke a few holes on the ballon...
    chey ... thot you guys really want a drinking session ...

    this thread is about wer the best place to drinks hor ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •