Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831365176 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1752

Thread: Where is the best place to go for drinks........burp.....HIC...ver 2.0?

  1. #501

    Default

    Weekends are here.

  2. #502

    Default

    Looks like bad response for IBMN outing. Cancel liao.

  3. #503
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Looks like bad response for IBMN outing. Cancel liao.
    Go where? Zoo ah? Take photo with monkeys? Wah this is my 1st post in this thread.

  4. #504

    Default

    Time now is 0400. Time to close shop and sleep. Enjoy your weekends.

  5. #505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Go where? Zoo ah? Take photo with monkeys? Wah this is my 1st post in this thread.
    Take pics with snails.

  6. #506
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Take pics with snails.
    Snails ah? Any garden got liao lo. Goodnite. Time for you to close shop.

  7. #507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Snails ah? Any garden got liao lo. Goodnite. Time for you to close shop.
    Good nite, afbug.

  8. #508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Snails ah? Any garden got liao lo. Goodnite. Time for you to close shop.
    u sleep??

  9. #509
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Go where? Zoo ah? Take photo with monkeys? Wah this is my 1st post in this thread.
    hmmm... u read all 500 posts?
    welcome back dude

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    u sleep??
    oei

    come here. i want a jug of beer

  11. #511
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Oi! How the hell did you get in? I haven't open shop yet....
    Bad boy! Not good to climb over the fence!

  12. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    nononono... didn't climb over fence, way too fat to get over the fence.

    i think the shop wasn't properly locked up last night. after close shop, still see posts, see post 505 onwards

  13. #513
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    nononono... didn't climb over fence, way too fat to get over the fence.

    i think the shop wasn't properly locked up last night. after close shop, still see posts, see post 505 onwards
    Must be that security guard called Venom69! Never do his job properly!

    *Sign* ~
    Was about to present him with a Super Long Service plus Bao Mountain Bao Sea and one million Banana Notes for him. Guess I have to scrap it!

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    i think he's distracted by ibmn lah.

  15. #515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Must be that security guard called Venom69! Never do his job properly!

    *Sign* ~
    Was about to present him with a Super Long Service plus Bao Mountain Bao Sea and one million Banana Notes for him. Guess I have to scrap it!
    My nick not venom96. Anyway I late night shift so when he climb in I havent come start work.

  16. #516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    nononono... didn't climb over fence, way too fat to get over the fence.

    i think the shop wasn't properly locked up last night. after close shop, still see posts, see post 505 onwards
    See lah, you climb in kana scolded liao.

  17. #517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Go where? Zoo ah? Take photo with monkeys? Wah this is my 1st post in this thread.
    Ya, I think he read all the posts. Anyway, Welcome Back afbug. Got bring gifts back for us?

  18. #518

    Default

    Time now is 0430. Time to close shop and sleep. Sundays are here again. Family day for most people but soccer day for me.

  19. #519
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    My nick not venom96. Anyway I late night shift so when he climb in I havent come start work.
    We know your nick is not Venom69.......but there is some meaning in it. Search for your feelings.........my young padwan......search......and you will know that IBMN is lurking in some corners waiting for you.......

  20. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Time now is 0430. Time to close shop and sleep. Sundays are here again. Family day for most people but soccer day for me.
    Double check the gates and locks......make sure this time round, Obviousdude dun come in and have free drinks again......

    Ok today good.

    Shop closed.

    Open in 12 hours time!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •