Page 11 of 88 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1752

Thread: Where is the best place to go for drinks........burp.....HIC...ver 2.0?

  1. #201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin

    ok, got to fix some graphics card problem, if i don't get back you guys know what happened
    smashed your PC?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #202

    Default

    okie.

    gone.

    those looking for me know where to find me..

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    cannot shower!!!
    done liao

  4. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    yes!!

    they closed it....


    WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    last I understand is that the threads more than 2K long will bog down the server.... the lag was pretty serious before they upgraded the servers.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    okie.

    gone.

    those looking for me know where to find me..
    see ya later aligator

    you go chat with eikin lah. he seems to be ignoring me anyway

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    see ya later aligator

    you go chat with eikin lah. he seems to be ignoring me anyway
    huh? paiseh paiseh, busy replying to ibmn's super fast postings, didn't even have time to look at other postings

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    ahhhh ... found your reply, so paiseh, must have missed it inside the sea of postings

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    alittle more than that... i remember looking at the tins and thinking, no way i'll buy the other one. it's just brown powder.
    it's not just brown powder when you have an addiction for it

  8. #208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    ahhhh ... found your reply, so paiseh, must have missed it inside the sea of postings



    it's not just brown powder when you have an addiction for it
    oei...

    dun make fun of my postings hor....









    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    see ya later aligator

    you go chat with eikin lah. he seems to be ignoring me anyway
    i call you now???

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    smashed your PC?
    oh no lah, i think the card is loose, sometimes hang for no reason and cannot start up properly ... thanks to Wai for the tips now i got the PC back in shape

  11. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    last I understand is that the threads more than 2K long will bog down the server.... the lag was pretty serious before they upgraded the servers.
    i know...

    but my last thread very nice.....

  12. #212

    Default

    you see...

    u all reply so slow...
    make me wait so long...


    machiam i talk to myself.....

  13. #213

    Default

    i think i hit refresh 10 times already still no reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. #214

  15. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i think i hit refresh 10 times already still no reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    take your time, step out of kopitiam, go around look look see see, so many galleries, gossips, flamewars out there, it's a beautiful world

  16. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i know...

    but my last thread very nice.....
    The STG also felt the same way...30K+++ of post deleted... all the "history" gone.

    And also, we no longer can ask newly joined "members" to read from page 1 post 1...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  17. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    take your time, step out of kopitiam, go around look look see see, so many galleries, gossips, flamewars out there, it's a beautiful world
    yeah...was wondering ard... didn know IBMN still here..tot she ZZzzz liao
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i call you now???
    was that u who called? private line

  19. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    yeah...was wondering ard... didn know IBMN still here..tot she ZZzzz liao
    she sometimes sleeptalks. so you won't know if she's really posting or not.

  20. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    huh? paiseh paiseh, busy replying to ibmn's super fast postings, didn't even have time to look at other postings
    i also rapid fire to keep up. be takan her ah.

Page 11 of 88 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •