Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42678287909192939497 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2020

Thread: LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Nevermind. As long as my dream come true instead of giddygoats!
    what is urs and what is gidddy??

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    My dreams shall not be told for it will not come true! For giddy's just see his previous post.

Chelsea win 2-1! Yey!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Man U signed a very good player in Park... Arsenal has too much prob and with Veira gone and Cole is not in right frame of mind and Campbell injured, they prob will have a slow start. If Liverpool starts well and maintain some consistency, we can finish in top 3.
    I agree with the Arsenal problems... but are you sure that Mr. Park is that good? Thought he was bought for Asia marketing only?

I never seen him play before though.

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    I agree with the Arsenal problems... but are you sure that Mr. Park is that good? Thought he was bought for Asia marketing only?

I never seen him play before though.
    Park is that good but weather he can adapt to the premiership remains to be seen.

His performance for PSV last season in the CL impressed many including Milan, whom had problems with him. His 2002 WC performance for Korea got him where he is today.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    My dreams shall not be told for it will not come true! For giddy's just see his previous post.

Chelsea win 2-1! Yey!
    what is ur dream??

tol du chelase is runwaway champions..

SIGH

Dun be so pessimistic... i for one think that Chelsea will prob not improve on last season. I can see a tight EPL race with 4 horses, Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool, prob in this order. Man U signed a very good player in Park... Arsenal has too much prob and with Veira gone and Cole is not in right frame of mind and Campbell injured, they prob will have a slow start. If Liverpool starts well and maintain some consistency, we can finish in top 3.
    Eh you know what? Park and his pal, Lee (a bloody good full back)took forever to settle down in Eindhoven (because they could not adapt to the food or language). This was recalled by their interpreter. I think they only started to do well last season at PSV ;-)

Because of this 'history', I have my doubts about Park doing well at Man U though I hope he does. Ferguson should have bought Lee as well (to replace the Neville bros). That way, they would continue to have each other to talk **** with.

[It's obvious that "****" is not a permitted word on Clubsnap. Let's see, how about "cok"?]

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    think lots of people place their money on chelsea...........
    and these people are rewarded last nite...wonder how many of us have becomm richer today...

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Eh you know what? Park and his pal, Lee (a bloody good full back)took forever to settle down in Eindhoven (because they could not adapt to the food or language). This was recalled by their interpreter. I think they only started to do well last season at PSV ;-)

Because of this 'history', I have my doubts about Park doing well at Man U though I hope he does. Ferguson should have bought Lee as well (to replace the Neville bros). That way, they would continue to have each other to talk **** with.

[It's obvious that "****" is not a permitted word on Clubsnap. Let's see, how about "cok"?]
    use the word "kock" lah

well, I do know that Mr. Park knows some English just not Dutch 3 years ago.

so chances are, communication should be alright.

also, there is a much larger Korean population in UK than in Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng

yeah... i think he can settle into the team. I believe he can speak English and it will not be as tough. Also, there' s Korean population in Uk that's much bigger than in Holland.

AS for Neville brothers... Phil also left and join EVerton... left Gary, which i doubt will leave... He will prob retire rather than leave Man U i feel.

aiyah.....Frogleg Traore is out for a month..and we could not get Gonzales due to not granted working permit, who is supposed to play as a RM for us..

btw Baros is packing his luggage now...on the move to France.

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    When there is a will, there is a way!

3 Ws for you!

BTW pink sunglass is sooooo

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    use the word "kock" lah

well, I do know that Mr. Park knows some English just not Dutch 3 years ago.

so chances are, communication should be alright.

also, there is a much larger Korean population in UK than in Netherlands.
    Really? The fella speaks English? I am surprised ;-) Well, may he do well in the EPL......

hahahahhahaa

dun worry...

we'll all have buffer this season...

including man u

aiyoh...Dudek out for 3 months......

looks like the injury jinx still there............

Quote Originally Posted by plinius

My goodness... season haven't started injury already starting....... at this rate Liverpool may need to get Nor Alam Shah....

http://www.football365.com/teams/liv...y_159128.shtml

Not just Dudek is out for 3 mths... Traore out for 1 mth, Kewell still uncertain, Zenden out of squad now as well, Crouch out for next 2-3weeks on hamstring problem. Pongolle still not recovered from injuries as well, Josemi also injured....

I think we are still cursed with injuries.... sighh

Not just Dudek is out for 3 mths... Traore out for 1 mth, Kewell still uncertain, Zenden out of squad now as well, Crouch out for next 2-3weeks on hamstring problem. Pongolle still not recovered from injuries as well, Josemi also injured....

and the season's this coming weekend!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

ya man... i hope zenden recovers and plays against Boro... let them see what they are missing!!

It doesn't surprise me one bit. It seems that teams don't take end of season breaks anymore for their players to rest and recover.

But, knowing how much money today's soccer players are paid (I don't think they are worth paying that much money to be honest), I have little sympathy for them (as individuals). Even very run of the mill players get paid an inexplicable amount in wages.

I reserve my sympathy for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by plinius

yes loh...before EPL , we already have several injuries.
    dudek injury is quite serious one...disallocated and fracture