Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3560758083848586879095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2020

Thread: LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

  1. #1681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    cisse will have a very good strike ratio this season, that i'm very positive and sure of.
    the verdict is still out on that. we shall see.

  2. #1682
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    the verdict is still out on that. we shall see.
    yeah, unless the world-class mickey mouse is coming back to Newcastle... ha! under graeme sadness!

    let's go LIVERPOOL!!!

    2-0 against FBK is really, a lousy scoreline.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #1683
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default

    just saw the 2 goals on the News..

    the 1st one by SG was really a lucky shot, dunno how it get pass the goalie??

    the 2nd one by Cisse is good, good first touch effort.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    yeah, unless the world-class mickey mouse is coming back to Newcastle... ha! under graeme sadness!

    let's go LIVERPOOL!!!

    2-0 against FBK is really, a lousy scoreline.

  4. #1684
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default

    wah lau ehhh crouch injured... whats wrong with liverpool.... now our players keep getting injured.... so sad...

  5. #1685
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    morientes looks very much the skilful and strong striker who can lay up and hold up the play for team mates. maybe that's why he can't score much goals.
    as for crouch, not that sure yet. only know that he's an excellent header of the ball.
    look skillful and did not score.. Is that what we are buying him for ? I would rather not skillful but score goal.

    invite team into play ?? seriously..I can't remember since the last time he has an assist in goal.

    excellent in header ? did not u see the highlight from the news..he had a dman good chance but he just could not head in..

    I am getting less patient with him already...goal ratio ? kosong for at least the last 10 games for LFC.

  6. #1686
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    wah lau ehhh crouch injured... whats wrong with liverpool.... now our players keep getting injured.... so sad...
    injured for 2 -3 weeks. Miss the 3rd qualifying around and suspended for 1st 2 EPL games.

    hi crouch..see u again Sept.

  7. #1687
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    injured for 2 -3 weeks. Miss the 3rd qualifying around and suspended for 1st 2 EPL games.

    hi crouch..see u again Sept.
    injured good lah... give morientes more chance to warm up and prove himself.

  8. #1688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    wah lau ehhh crouch injured... whats wrong with liverpool.... now our players keep getting injured.... so sad...
    supposed to be out for 3 weeks but he won't missed much since he's suspended for 2 matches anyway. He shd be back for the 2nd leg of the match

  9. #1689
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    newcastle crashed out of intertoto.. no euro football for them.. so i guess mickey wun be joining them...

  10. #1690
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    newcastle crashed out of intertoto.. no euro football for them.. so i guess mickey wun be joining them...
    graeme sadness!!!

    their squad looks strong on paper though. but a revolution with graeme as manager... very difficult.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #1691
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default

    aiyoh....hopes that Pools will break away from the injury jinx man!

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    injured for 2 -3 weeks. Miss the 3rd qualifying around and suspended for 1st 2 EPL games.

    hi crouch..see u again Sept.

  12. #1692
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    well... it's a revolution of another kind... :P

  13. #1693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    look skillful and did not score.. Is that what we are buying him for ? I would rather not skillful but score goal.

    invite team into play ?? seriously..I can't remember since the last time he has an assist in goal.

    excellent in header ? did not u see the highlight from the news..he had a dman good chance but he just could not head in..

    I am getting less patient with him already...goal ratio ? kosong for at least the last 10 games for LFC.
    Morientes is probably one of the most cunning strikers in game at the moment. He's also a very big game player that can be relied on to score the crucial goals. Remember his performances for Monaco? It's a pity he was cup-tied last season else I think Liverpool would have done better in the Euro tourney

  14. #1694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    newcastle crashed out of intertoto.. no euro football for them.. so i guess mickey wun be joining them...
    Newcastle, like Spurs, is perpetually overrated. Good riddance.

  15. #1695
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    look skillful and did not score.. Is that what we are buying him for ? I would rather not skillful but score goal.

    invite team into play ?? seriously..I can't remember since the last time he has an assist in goal.

    excellent in header ? did not u see the highlight from the news..he had a dman good chance but he just could not head in..

    I am getting less patient with him already...goal ratio ? kosong for at least the last 10 games for LFC.
    i'm still hopeful that morientes will come good.
    perhaps its a good thing that crouch is injured. in this way, morientes gets more first team appearance and we'll see just how good he measures up.

    he gets my vote!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #1696

    Default

    dunno about a more recent assist from Morientes, but Stevie G's first goal against TNS at Anfield was because of a lovely lay-off from Nando right inthe penalty box for Stevie to blast in past the keeper.

  17. #1697
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPeriment626
    dunno about a more recent assist from Morientes, but Stevie G's first goal against TNS at Anfield was because of a lovely lay-off from Nando right inthe penalty box for Stevie to blast in past the keeper.
    cool... fernando fernando!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #1698
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    graeme sadness!!!

    their squad looks strong on paper though. but a revolution with graeme as manager... very difficult.
    remember what did I say..many times liao...

    If u want to screw up a team..appoint Souness as your manager.

    Dalglish pass onto Souness...the darkiest day of Liverpool under Souness.

    Sir Robson pass onto Souness..(newcastle finish 3th and then 5th of the last 2 previous season)...then Souness is capable to finish Newcastle at 15th ..or was it 16th last season ?

  19. #1699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    graeme sadness!!!

    their squad looks strong on paper though. but a revolution with graeme as manager... very difficult.
    Deportivo is a strong side... very good strikers... Not surprise that Newcastle lost

  20. #1700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Morientes is probably one of the most cunning strikers in game at the moment. He's also a very big game player that can be relied on to score the crucial goals. Remember his performances for Monaco? It's a pity he was cup-tied last season else I think Liverpool would have done better in the Euro tourney
    Hehe... could we have done better in Europe? We already won the CL leh...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •