Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2020

Thread: LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

  1. #1321
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Ya man... very obvious... Apparantly, Crouch, Figo shd be done deal this week. Milito is no go and likely to bid for Upson....
    hmmm... crouch and figo joining?

    upson is a good choice! tough and well built! compliments carragher very well and he's good in the air and strong in the tackles too! reminds me razor ruddock(broke the legs of andy cole!! keke)!! wahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #1322
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    maybe Rio is signing for us

  3. #1323
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    maybe Rio is signing for us
    and he'll leave us the following season with insecurities/fears of signing contract extension!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #1324
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    and he'll leave us the following season with insecurities/fears of signing contract extension!
    careful, he's quite forgetful.

    he may forget to take pee test or something

  5. #1325
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    careful, he's quite forgetful.

    he may forget to take pee test or something
    yeah, only he can come up with such a wonderful excuse without looking silly and dumb!!

    hohoho!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #1326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    Did u guys see we have a serious problem here ?? we will not EPL at all.

    Soccer is about scoring. Strikers are there to score and of midfielder also score..then it boost the chance to be a champion.

    But our strikers goal ratio are really low. U can look at the stat last season.

    PLaying against TNS, and we have to rely on Gerrard to score 3 goals. Wa liao...are strikers busy doing hand shake with the fans ??
    I am not the only one who does not believe we can win EPL this season after looking into each department and analyse our strength...another die hard liverpool fans share the same view. (article)

    We really need to get another CD, but so far no news at all...To let go Hyypia, we need to get 2 CD....that is impossible scenarion this season...

    And I can;t believe that we are to let go Baros at 6m while bidding Crouch at 8m...Although I dun rate Baros highly....but I wonder how could Crouch a better man than Baros..?? Crouch ..no international nor CL experience at all..


    A big club need to buy players...Crouch is a big player only physcially. Not at all....Buying Crouch will not solve our problem..Again I repeat football is all about scoring...having Crouch with the team...will not help/improve our goals.

  7. #1327
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    I am not the only one who does not believe we can win EPL this season after looking into each department and analyse our strength...another die hard liverpool fans share the same view. (article)

    We really need to get another CD, but so far no news at all...To let go Hyypia, we need to get 2 CD....that is impossible scenarion this season...

    And I can;t believe that we are to let go Baros at 6m while bidding Crouch at 8m...Although I dun rate Baros highly....but I wonder how could Crouch a better man than Baros..?? Crouch ..no international nor CL experience at all..


    A big club need to buy players...Crouch is a big player only physcially. Not at all....Buying Crouch will not solve our problem..Again I repeat football is all about scoring...having Crouch with the team...will not help/improve our goals.
    You're quite right but still got Morienties. He is good but i hope he doesn't becomes a Kewell or Heskey. Some big name players seem to turn lousy at Liverpool. Maybe its Houllier's style.

    I like Morienties but damn it! Too bad he plays for Liverpool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    and he'll leave us the following season with insecurities/fears of signing contract extension!
    Even if he does, you guys are used to be taken for a rollercoaster ride la. No sweat baby!

  8. #1328
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    how to win when you look at the kind of money chelski is spending.. haiz...

  9. #1329
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    how to win when you look at the kind of money chelski is spending.. haiz...
    Fight for 2nd spot lor. Damn sad man. KNN! Even Ars are finding it hard to compete with that kinda money. Wenger say he have to queue up behind Mourinho to buy players.

  10. #1330
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    they are gonna become the team that everyone hates

  11. #1331
    Goh Yong Qin
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    how to win when you look at the kind of money chelski is spending.. haiz...
    Can Win! Why not. Only need LUCK.

  12. #1332
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    bendemeer
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Chelski are paying crazy sums of money to get their players.
    21mil pounds for SWP is madness. A bit like paying 24mil for Drogba.

    Look at Milan. They got Gilardino for 17.5 mil pnds. Thats a good deal considering the talent he is.

    But then if you have it, you spend it.

    I hope Arsenal get Batista. We need "The Beast"

  13. #1333
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    erm...


    actually i don;t care about what chelski is doing..

    what arsenal is up to...

    what man utd is really up to..

    in fact, all other teams' business is not exactly what i wanna know nor care about.


    now, back to my beloved LIVERPOOL.

    Liverpool can win the title this season. y not? rafa managed a much unfancied valencia and they won the title against all odds esp. Real Madrid and Barca.

    all we need is a'lil more confidence and lesser of these defeatist talks.

    have a bit more faith!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #1334
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    erm...


    actually i don;t care about what chelski is doing..

    what arsenal is up to...

    what man utd is really up to..

    in fact, all other teams' business is not exactly what i wanna know nor care about.


    now, back to my beloved LIVERPOOL.

    Liverpool can win the title this season. y not? rafa managed a much unfancied valencia and they won the title against all odds esp. Real Madrid and Barca.

    all we need is a'lil more confidence and lesser of these defeatist talks.

    have a bit more faith!
    Thats true. But for your info, the EPL consist not only Liverpool. There are Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd and the rest.

  15. #1335

  16. #1336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Southampton has agreed to sell Crouch to Liverpool for £7million. Looks like Baros will be on the way out....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  17. #1337
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Thats true. But for your info, the EPL consist not only Liverpool. There are Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd and the rest.
    haha! of cos i know. anyway, what are the teams worth?? PEANUTS!!

    but barring u, this thread starts to rock with talks of other teams like arsenal, chelski...etc.etc. this happens to be a Liverpool thread.



    back to main topic: LIVERPOOL

    won 3-0, unconvincingly. not a good performance from the boys. crouch is signing up by the weekend and most likely Milito is on his way here too for 10million quid!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #1338

    Default

    Well the strikers will all have a lot to make up.... with Stevie currently the top striker haha

  19. #1339
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenshinz
    Well the strikers will all have a lot to make up.... with Stevie currently the top striker haha
    tns simply packed their midfield and defended really deep. they are out to do damage limitation, so that is understandable.

    stevie G has 5 goals so far. wow! he might end up the top scorer of European Cup at the rate he's goin!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #1340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Liverpool are chasing Real Madrid 'C' team player Esteban Granero. The 18-year-old midfielder, who is also being tracked by 1860 Munich, has been tipped to star at the Bernabeu, but Liverpool will look to snap him up before he signs pro terms with Real and land him on the cheap.

    Sunderland want Southampton left-back Danny Higginbotham and Liverpool midfielder John Welsh

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •