Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5176919699100101
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2020

Thread: LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

Default Re: LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

Oh yeah! I got the 2000th post! ibmn.....both West brom and West ham got 4 points each! Top halve of the table......

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Oh yeah! I got the 2000th post! ibmn.....both West brom and West ham got 4 points each! Top halve of the table......
    call me now??

its a crap performance.

i expect much more from the boys.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Garcia is crap!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    Garcia is crap!
    he was totally not himself.

credit to Sunderland for making it real hard. but we did ourselves no favour by getting into this kinda mess. fortunate to escape penalty claims!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

bad win better than no win, but i agree, we sucked. still finding it hard to break down determined oppositions and kill off games. i only managed to watch one half but despite the wealth of talent in midfield, we seemed to lack the killer pass and also the movement of the forwards isn't too great. we need more movement and dynamism off the ball. not to mention better finishing. and our wingers don't give enough width or good crosses. don't even wanna talk about garcia, he has no place on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    Garcia is crap!
    I am surprised that he is still playing for Liverpool. I've seen many bad things being sad about him here, so obviously he is not good enough. He is still living a fool.

But its still 3 points althou......one is a Euro champ and the other a Div champ.......4 points after 2 games is quite good actually. Man Utd also had problems breaking down a stubbon Villa defence.

I noticed that Liverpool lack the invention to go forward. Often its a one man show buy Gerrard. Maybe its the prob. And playing 4-5-1 at home to Sunderland clearly lacked ambition.

everlose won...

west brom and west ham are in the top 5....

what is the world coming to??

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    everlose won...

west brom and west ham are in the top 5....

what is the world coming to??
    Chelsea got lucky again. What is the world coming to??

Chelsea got lucky again. What is the world coming to??

Yeah... they so super duper lucky for the 2nd time running.... you know what? I hate to admit it, but some people call that 'championship luck'.

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    Yeah... they so super duper lucky for the 2nd time running.... you know what? I hate to admit it, but some people call that 'championship luck'.
    Ain't it fun isn't it? Hiazzz........try as we might, sometimes, the ball simply refuses to go in.

Dogba knee it, its a goal!!

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    bad win better than no win, but i agree, we sucked. still finding it hard to break down determined oppositions and kill off games. i only managed to watch one half but despite the wealth of talent in midfield, we seemed to lack the killer pass and also the movement of the forwards isn't too great. we need more movement and dynamism off the ball. not to mention better finishing. and our wingers don't give enough width or good crosses. don't even wanna talk about garcia, he has no place on the right.
    Well... i just wondered why Hamann did not play. I mean i like Sisoko but he's no way near Hamann's standard in terms of dictating play and vision.

Impt thing is we won. In fact, Cisse's goal should have counted as it's definitely not offside.

I am surprised that he is still playing for Liverpool. I've seen many bad things being sad about him here, so obviously he is not good enough. He is still living a fool.

But its still 3 points althou......one is a Euro champ and the other a Div champ.......4 points after 2 games is quite good actually. Man Utd also had problems breaking down a stubbon Villa defence.

I noticed that Liverpool lack the invention to go forward. Often its a one man show buy Gerrard. Maybe its the prob. And playing 4-5-1 at home to Sunderland clearly lacked ambition.
    I agree with you to a certain extent. Garcia did not play well in EPL but thats nothing new. Thats why Rafa started Cisse as Right winger. 4-5-1 does not need to be defensive. Chelsea also plays 451 but the 2 wingers supports very far up and it's more like 433.

We do need a right winger... Nobby may be the answer... too bad gonzales also cannot get the work permit...

yeah... chelsea is indeed lucky but honestly arsenal don't deserve to win either. Chelsea did play better than Arsenal eventhough arsenal passes the ball around very well..

btw, did you guys see how terry make those cross field passes to robben from time to time... he's really rock solid now. I think Sol Campbell can forget about WC2006....It's Rio and Terry for me with Carra and King as backup...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    yeah... chelsea is indeed lucky but honestly arsenal don't deserve to win either. Chelsea did play better than Arsenal eventhough arsenal passes the ball around very well..

btw, did you guys see how terry make those cross field passes to robben from time to time... he's really rock solid now. I think Sol Campbell can forget about WC2006....It's Rio and Terry for me with Carra and King as backup...
    Frankly I am surprised Wenger didn't play Bergkamp and Reyes. I think they would have made a big difference, esp. when Ljungberg pulled out - he was quite a threat and I was about to vote for him as MOTM. Bergkamp was needed in the middle to create the crucial final pass which was sorely missing. Reyes would have been a better choice than Van Persie.

Senderos is too young and too weak physically to play Drogba. Sol Campbell would have been ideal.

Anyway, the ball is round, as we all found in the Drogba way.....

sigh..................................

I can't believe that the Euro Cup top scorer is going to Villa!

He may be a headless chicken at times but....

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Frankly I am surprised Wenger didn't play Bergkamp and Reyes. I think they would have made a big difference, esp. when Ljungberg pulled out - he was quite a threat and I was about to vote for him as MOTM. Bergkamp was needed in the middle to create the crucial final pass which was sorely missing. Reyes would have been a better choice than Van Persie.

Senderos is too young and too weak physically to play Drogba. Sol Campbell would have been ideal.

Anyway, the ball is round, as we all found in the Drogba way.....
    Senderos too inexperienced. Before Drogba comes on, he played very well... Sometimes, it's all physcologically..... As for Reyes and Bergkamp, i too wondered why they did not play... even when fabregas was subbed, flamini played instead...

I can't believe that the Euro Cup top scorer is going to Villa!

He may be a headless chicken at times but....
    You won't missed much lah... Owen may be coming back and he's definitely scoring more than Baros...

Blog Entries

Please start another thread (LFC III ?) if you all intend to continue this discussion as this thread has crossed over the 2,000 post limit. Thanks!