View Poll Results: How many clubsnappers own EVO/WRX

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitsubishi Evolution

    11 52.38%
  • Subaru WRX/WRX STI

    10 47.62%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: EVO WRX owner poll

  1. #1

    Default EVO WRX owner poll

    Just wondering how many photographers own these cars.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Yah I own both on 1:24 scale......haha...

  3. #3

    Default

    i can only afford 2nd hand car

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cowtown
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    "No, only in my dreams.
    As real as it may seem,
    it was only in my dreams."

    - Debbie Gibson

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reflection
    "No, only in my dreams.
    As real as it may seem,
    it was only in my dreams."

    - Debbie Gibson
    it's sad that I actually can remember this song.

  6. #6
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    I got the EVO



    scale model
    it was a free gift when i bought my lancer GLXi

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    I got the EVO



    scale model
    it was a free gift when i bought my lancer GLXi
    so good... i only get a ralliart key chain... damnit... so much for buying a Mitsubishi... time to throw the keychain away...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    so good... i only get a ralliart key chain... damnit... so much for buying a Mitsubishi... time to throw the keychain away...
    i also got the keychain, dunno what to do with it

    but you need to ask them for extra mah

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    i also got the keychain, dunno what to do with it

    but you need to ask them for extra mah
    anyway the sales there sucks... promise but never give... u see mine, no spoiler, no tail pipe (gotta buy another 1...) den nothing lor, car out gimme nia... thats all... no incentives buying from them, and expensive somemore...

    lets see Honda know how to 'zoh lang' bo... *to the sales ppl there... i am a walking ad, and a trasher... just make me happy, and i will make u happy...* hehehe...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    if you want i introduce a sales person to you
    promise and give

    I even ask for impossible
    I wanted to change to CF dashboard
    but cannot so she gave me a cheque and ask me to change
    from 3rd party shop

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    if you want i introduce a sales person to you
    promise and give

    I even ask for impossible
    I wanted to change to CF dashboard
    but cannot so she gave me a cheque and ask me to change
    from 3rd party shop
    so good ar... but den again, my parents say never buy from C&C after 3 bad service experience liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #12
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    so if you need, you know where to find me

  13. #13
    Member Knighthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
    Posts
    958

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    I just can say something about my experience with Mitsu C&C sales, S-U-C-K-S.
    I want to get Lancer Ralliart (can't afford EVO), but they offer me ridicolous price for my current car.

    WRX sales and offer was good but to bad, my wife didn't like.
    Last edited by Knighthunter; 7th February 2006 at 05:25 PM.
    W204FL

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthunter
    I just can say something about my experience with Mitsu C&C sales, S-U-C-K-S.
    I want to get Lancer Ralliart (can't afford EVO), but they offer me ridicolous price for my current car.

    WRX sales and offer was good but to bad, my wife didn't like.
    u not alone lor... even wanna change to newer lancer, they only offer less than 40% for a 3 year old car...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #15
    Member Knighthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
    Posts
    958

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u not alone lor... even wanna change to newer lancer, they only offer less than 40% for a 3 year old car...
    I got good offer from Honda (my current car is 3G city), Subaru, Mazda. Bad offer from Renault and worst from Mitsu.
    Last edited by Knighthunter; 7th February 2006 at 11:16 PM.
    W204FL

  16. #16

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    if you want i introduce a sales person to you
    promise and give

    I even ask for impossible
    I wanted to change to CF dashboard
    but cannot so she gave me a cheque and ask me to change
    from 3rd party shop
    intro ya sales person to me too can? hahaha

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,726

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthunter
    I just can say something about my experience with Mitsu C&C sales, S-U-C-K-S.
    I want to get Lancer Ralliart (can't afford EVO), but they offer me ridicolous price for my current car.

    WRX sales and offer was good but to bad, my wife didn't like.
    Toyota worse.... Went there 3 times in PE attire... See also dun want to see... In the end bought Nissan....

    I swore NEVER to buy Toyota, unless agent change... KNN...

  18. #18
    Member Knighthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
    Posts
    958

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by jamestan
    Toyota worse.... Went there 3 times in PE attire... See also dun want to see... In the end bought Nissan....

    I swore NEVER to buy Toyota, unless agent change... KNN...
    LOL...same here bro. I was there in shorts and polo shirt. Just look around and try to see vios, they give me brochure and price list then bo chap......
    At the end just cross the road to KM to get a Honda.
    It was 2 years ago....I don't know how their service standard now. I think they do not need to get sales desperately, they are top selling car in SG.
    W204FL

  19. #19
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    i cannot vote because it does not have option to choose both.


  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,726

    Default Re: EVO WRX owner poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthunter
    LOL...same here bro. I was there in shorts and polo shirt. Just look around and try to see vios, they give me brochure and price list then bo chap......
    At the end just cross the road to KM to get a Honda.
    It was 2 years ago....I don't know how their service standard now. I think they do not need to get sales desperately, they are top selling car in SG.
    Nothing's changed, bro... Was there couple of months ago only. The car sells by itself. You want, take. Dun want, never mind... Dun waste my time... That I feel is their sales staff motto. Maybe their tag line should be ALMS!!! (Ai Lai Mai Suak)

    I remember Kah Motor also like that... Think they have woken up, ya?? Service definitely improved.
    Last edited by jamestan; 10th February 2006 at 05:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •