Thread: How to check shutter count on 60D

Default How to check shutter count on 60D

Hi all,

Done a seach but can't find an answer. Anybody know how I can check the shutter count on 60D with MAC?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    Hi all,

Done a seach but can't find an answer. Anybody know how I can check the shutter count on 60D with MAC?

thanks
    A search does show a lot of results, both on here and Google.
    Alpha

Default Re: How to check shutter count on 60D

Hi all,

thanks

http://www.eoscount.com/
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    A search does show a lot of results, both on here and Google.
    Please don't assumed that i'm too lazy to use the seach engine. I have tried and most of it work only for window and some don't work on my camera when connected. I seached on cs on "Shutter count" and it came out with loads of Want to sell thread,

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Thanks rhino, I saw this site but it wrote "only Internet Explorer is supported" but I using macbook which is the reason why I can't find one.
    Last edited by ntheni; 4th October 2013 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Sorry just saw the FAQ have a section for Mac. Thanks a million!

Sorry just saw the FAQ have a section for Mac. Thanks a million!
    Really, you should give Google a try instead of blindly assuming the world is against you.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Really, you should give Google a try instead of blindly assuming the world is against you.
    It's ok if you don't want to help. You can just don't reply rather than shooting me down for asking a question. I maybe blindly looking at the site due to my inexperience with this shutter count stuff, but I don't think I deserved all these words from you. If you think newbies should not post any question that can be found in the Internet then I think this section can be closed. We asked because we are uncertain!! Nevertheless, I will stop asking for any help here since it seem to be unwelcome for asking. Hope this please you.

It's ok if you don't want to help. You can just don't reply rather than shooting me down for asking a question. I maybe blindly looking at the site due to my inexperience with this shutter count stuff, but I don't think I deserved all these words from you. If you think newbies should not post any question that can be found in the Internet then I think this section can be closed. We asked because we are uncertain!! Nevertheless, I will stop asking for any help here since it seem to be unwelcome for asking. Hope this please you.

You post in newbies corner, please follow the laws. thank you.

2. New Posters (newbies) - Use the Search Engine to find out if whatever information you are seeking has been posted before posting a question.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faq.p...vb_faq#faq_tos

since you have found the answer you looking for, this thread already served it purpose, please move on and put your energy in some more constructive usage.

like returning favour going around to help other people, which we hope more members doing so.

thank you.

thread closed.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio