Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71215161718 LastLast

Thread: Singapore Street Festival 2005

Can any1 help me to cover tomorrow SSF event at stage C from 6-8pm slot ?? I might not be able to make it ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

2ml thursday ah? aiyo i not free 6-8pm

Blog Entries

still looking for some one to take over my sat 3-5pm slot at stage A. according to schedule (if they haven't change), is a 3-on-3 basketball marathon.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Default Unavailable on the 11 Jun 5-7 pm at Stage A

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Hi Betazone (and others like Witness and Luval),

Due to the way the duty roster was done, there will be members who signed up on the site, but was not given any duties.

What I can do is this :-

a) Publish the available times of the rest of the photographers who were not assigned, and if any person who was assigned can't make it, they can scan the list for a replacement and contact that person directly (or thru me if PMs are not replied to and need mobile phone number). The assigned photographer also needs to inform me that he/she has asked for a replacement, and who that person is.

b) The replacement can then go to Eastgear to collect an Official Photographers badge (I have made quite a few extras) and proceed to shoot at the agreed time.

c) Upon submission of the shots/CDs and after confirmation with me, we will "reimburse" the replacement with blank CDs (max 2 pcs) and give them the free t-shirt.

I trust that this will be a workable workaround as I do not want to change the schedule at this last minute.

Note: I have cleaned up this thread by removing the lists started by members as they were probably causing more confusion. If anyone wants to shoot the Street Festival for fun, just turn up at the appropriate times (refer to the Street Festival schedules) and shoot away, no need to put your name down here.

Hi Darren,
    I'm unavailable on the 11 Jun 5-7 pm at Stage A. I've asked ockly to replace me.

Regards,
    Biscuit

Looking for replacement on this coming Sunday, 12 June 2005, 3-5pm Slot, Stage C. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks a millions.....

I am unavailable on Sunday 3pm-5pm Stage B. Anyone interested???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    still looking for some one to take over my sat 3-5pm slot at stage A. according to schedule (if they haven't change), is a 3-on-3 basketball marathon.
    darren, uncleparty will be taking over my duty this sat. (thank, uncleparty!!)
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Gentle Reminder: Those of you who are unable to go down as scheduled, please post in this thread to request for volunteer replacements.

Thanks!!

Another reminder:

Photographer who covered the grafitti painting in SSF 2005, please refer to this thread.

Thanks and grrrrrrrrrrrreat efforts guys!

Just check the street festival website and notice there's an Encore! Concert Show,
    wonder can we go shoot as 'official' photographers again?

Details as follows:

SSF05 Encore! Concert Show
    In celebration of Shine 2005, supported by MCYS and NYC

Venue: NYC Youth Park
    Time: 7.30pm
    Date: 18 June 2005
    Last edited by flash77; 17th June 2005 at 02:16 PM.

Uppz for the afternoon in case someone are not aware of the Encore! Concert Show.

Blog Entries

erm... dumb question time. now dat the event is almost over, when do we have to hand in our CD?

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    erm... dumb question time. now dat the event is almost over, when do we have to hand in our CD?
    Have a dumb question too. What is the purpose of the CD when the photo is uploaded to the website???

Jia Liat laio ... havent finished process the photos ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

sorry oganisers, havent uploaded pics of the 2nd last day shoot (basketball). was in the middle of shifting homes, just got my internet and computer back. will post up by tomrorow nite.

pls advice me where & when is the due date for submitting the cd.

thanks.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Blog Entries

Hi hi,

Sorry for not updating this thread. Please send in your compiled CDs to Eastgear by 30 June (next Wednesday) so that we can in turn submit them to the Street Festival organisers.

We want to thank each and every one of the official (and unofficial) photographers for pitching in and helping out in this event.

Hi Guys

I lend a fellow CSer 1x Mega Power B511, 1250mAh battry during the SSF but forgot to get it back from him. I forget who he is, pls pm me if you read this post.

Thanks.

Dennis Kee
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Default Singapore Street Festival - 04 Jun 05

Hi Darren,
    I've uploaded the photos to the Singapore Street Festival Gallery - 2005-06-04 :: 4 June 2005

I'll send the compiled CD to Eastgear for the Singapore Street Festival shoot which i covered on the 04 Jun 05 before 30 Jun.

Title of CD - Biscuit 98468051
    Folder - Singapore Street Festival - 04 Jun 05
    No of files - 65

For the other shoot that i was assigned on the 11 June at Stage A from 5-7 pm, ockly is covering my duties. I will return the unused CD to Eastgear.

Please let me know if i miss any deliverables. My mobile is 98468051.

Thank you for granting me an opportunity to shoot at the Singapore Street Festival. I will be willing to shoot for any events.

Regards,
    Biscuit

erm... can the pictures al be in the same cd? or gotta be diff cd for diff days?

someone enlighten me pls... cos i filled in for someone, but we didnt meet up to get the cd. if its not impt, i'll just use my own cd. still, need to know if i should put them all together or not...

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71215161718 LastLast