Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 342

Thread: Singapore Street Festival 2005

  1. #301
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin^Newbie
    wah today got cos play >.< i was at cine playing pool with friends should have bring my camera down
    hi kelvin, got program schedule, have you not? ha ha ha.

    hows your shoot, (put the waiting aside, its common, ask the guys) ha ha ha.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  2. #302
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    I saw a guys on duty there shooting (wearing the pass) from 3-5pm.not sure his nick though, so all is fine now, i suppose.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  3. #303
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    I saw a guys on duty there shooting (wearing the pass) from 3-5pm.not sure his nick though, so all is fine now, i suppose.
    I think nemesis32 was referring to today? 5 June 2005.

  4. #304
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    oops, think me still sleepy lah , I will be there, but as audiance. will try manual camera today.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  5. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 3rd Rock
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Darren... i may not be able to shoot tomorrow again!! my D70 died on me!!it's the blinking CF light problem... Just when i have things to shoot and going overseas....

    My slot at 3-5pm today (5/6) will be available as a result. Anyone interested pls SMS me @98776909. thanks.

    First was red eye, now D70 is dead, this is a sign, hey give me 4D number for this weekend.

  6. #306
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 3rd Rock
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Hi all "official" photogs.

    Was there Kpo Kpo today wearing CS t-shirt.

    Was approached by the organisers a couple of times to shoot the audiences too.

    I think they (the organisers) also want to portray that the festival is successful in drawing the crowds.

    Jus went thru the SSF official gallery... only a very small percentage of photos uploaded are of the gathering audience.

    So if you have such pics, do upload a few.

    cheers

    ok, noted, have shot those photos too, will upload them too.

  7. #307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhiew
    First was red eye, now D70 is dead, this is a sign, hey give me 4D number for this weekend.
    Ya man... no joke. When the schedule was released, i have 3 slots, so i thought so many can give one to hazekang... then last week got Sore Eyes on MC for 3 days, last night clean camera then D70 blinking light problem happened... tomorrow i go NSC and see if they give me 4D no....

  8. #308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    hi kelvin, got program schedule, have you not? ha ha ha.

    hows your shoot, (put the waiting aside, its common, ask the guys) ha ha ha.
    I zoom too much liao, photo turn out to be soft. sian 1/2
    i already upload some of my photo... blah... sad to see my photo sia must buy better lens

  9. #309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    hmmm i took mostly audience shots... found taking repetitive shots of singers singing a bit the.. ermz.. boring...
    will post them soon.. took lots of the cosplayers though...

  10. #310
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    hmmm i took mostly audience shots... found taking repetitive shots of singers singing a bit the.. ermz.. boring...
    will post them soon.. took lots of the cosplayers though...

    were u shooting at stage A too? same here. plus the loud music are a real killer to the eardrums. wat i did last sat was to only take a few pics per band and shoot other things.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Hi all "official" photogs.

    Was there Kpo Kpo today wearing CS t-shirt.

    Was approached by the organisers a couple of times to shoot the audiences too.

    I think they (the organisers) also want to portray that the festival is successful in drawing the crowds.

    Jus went thru the SSF official gallery... only a very small percentage of photos uploaded are of the gathering audience.

    So if you have such pics, do upload a few.

    cheers
    at my stage last week, erm... no audience to shoot

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    LOL was to shoot at stage C... but stage C had like 1 performance every 30min... so went around.. shooting the 5+ 6+ photogs at stage b during belly dancing.. as i arrived i think i missed the prettier dancers..
    heah.. took a few shots of the performers, then went to shoot the audience/cosplayers.. had fun.. it's almost like a "model shoot" can get them to pose, change pose, etc..
    got a really cute Yuna too

  13. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    ...
    got a really cute Yuna too
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...95#post1327095

    you mean her right?

    anyway, ssf this yr getting a little repetitive... saw the same performance about 3-4 times for the whole of this week le...

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...96#post1327696

    heh my take of the forementioned cosplayers..
    comments?
    Last edited by unseen; 6th June 2005 at 01:30 AM.

  15. #315
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    harlo!

    if anyone wished to take over my duty at Stage A (3-5pm slot) for this sat (11/6), pls PM me? will try to arrange for a time to pass u the CD and SFF pass.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  16. #316
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    988

    Default

    Hi All,

    I tried uploaded a file to the ablum on 6th of June and is succcessful. However when I uploaded the second batch of photos and clicked continue, 6th of June does not appear as an option for me. Anyone has any idea?

  17. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    not sure what is wrong...

    but i tot every monday is SSF's rest day..? still got something on for today?

  18. #318
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    988

    Default

    haha ok, my mistake

    *sleepy eyes*

  19. #319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    at my stage last week, erm... no audience to shoot
    Either no audience or bored audience.

  20. #320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin^Newbie
    I zoom too much liao, photo turn out to be soft. sian 1/2
    i already upload some of my photo... blah... sad to see my photo sia must buy better lens
    Kelvin,

    I finally uploaded my pictures. A lot also soft. Still can't control shaky hands.

    Any photos of the hip hop event?

    Darren,

    I uploaded this photo:
    http://www.singaporestreetfestival.c....php?pos=-1929

    to 28th May, but it should be 3rd June. Didn't realise had to select the folder for every single photo.

    Sorry for the trouble.

    jo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •