Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore Street Festival 2005

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    wah, power siah, so fast drop girl #5 liao .
    hahaha......tired so fast

i tink his new gal called valerie yeo haha
    his continuous mode shooting very very fast

who is on duty there today? I might be going down to shoot for fun .
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

check the schedule lah...
    i tot u got a printed copy...

no lar, i mean beside those on "duty".

bro arcanic said he will come

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    hahaha......tired so fast
    no la... shes my buddy.. tats all... juz a realli good buddy. not wad u guys think. good buddies for 5yrs already. it has always been and will always be.

hazekang.. my new gal valerie yeo ? too young for me la... macam i like small kids like that.... she can sing well... has some talents too..

my continuous mode is fast... but u haven see i do processing b4.. can cry one... transfer 1gb files take 45mins. imagine i need to transfer 2gb ytd.. can die lor...

denniskee... i juz wanna know the #5 girl as a friend only la.. no intentions other then being a friend. so erm.. yah.. not wad u guys think also... true that i find her attractive, but i believe we will always stay as friends until we are comfortable with each other.

kenna shocked or shock, or being attracted or tio dian tio by another girl har ? denniskee.... lol.... i dun mind a girl dian me la... lol...

now i abit scared go ssf liao.. one small move will determine my image one.. macam walking into minefield..

dont like tat lah glenny.... come come ssf 2nite

Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    dont like tat lah glenny.... come come ssf 2nite
    2nite.. cannot leh.. very tired liao... friday booking in camp liao.. on saturday i will be there again... and if friday i book out early, i will come and drop by in my uni. whahaha.... .. but i cannot bring camera inside camp also... my d2h go inside camp sure die one...

ha ha ha.

2 possibility

1) because your continuous mode so fast, that why have to change fast mah.

2) yo mean the girls there are the AP mines? if you not careful, will kana short by them?

he he he.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    ha ha ha.

2 possibility

1) because your continuous mode so fast, that why have to change fast mah.

2) yo mean the girls there are the AP mines? if you not careful, will kana short by them?

he he he.
    ... erm... although i know wad u mean by change fast la.. but then.. i dun change gf like change cf card or battery like that.. in fact i only have one ex onli... so until now.. i am still single and waiting...

i mean when i go ssf, i do anything will be watched coz if i nt careful, appear in one of ur shots, i will be dead if the caption was nt the intended one.. so its like stepping into mine fields.

i got short by girls before, but i can say, before they know it, i already recovered from it. i have yet to find someone who shares similar interests as me, or someone who can accept me for who i am and for what i like and do for a living...

aiya i tink the caption pic is just a joke lah, we gota shoot each other sometimes, if not just shoot the gals also sianz...

relax lah dont take it too seriously lah...

aiya i tink the caption pic is just a joke lah, we gota shoot each other sometimes, if not just shoot the gals also sianz...

yo brudders ..... my advice is that we can joke joke privately but "on air" try to control our jokes coz they might backfired ..... then good friendz become not so good friendz.... that's what we don't want for sure!
    especially when we put up photos, make sure other photoghers are not included unless really boh pian or you are very sure that person doesn't mind coz not all CS photographers want their face appeared in the forum for whatever reasons they have. I know some of us are holding important senior posts who have many subordinates in the line of work, some for security reason, some for maritial reasons, even some want to keep their usual reputation in their private life, etc... Hope you understand what i mean ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    yo brudders ..... my advice is that we can joke joke privately but "on air" try to control our jokes coz they might backfired ..... then good friendz become not so good friendz.... that's what we don't want for sure!
    especially when we put up photos, make sure other photoghers are not included unless really boh pian or you are very sure that person doesn't mind coz not all CS photographers want their face appeared in the forum for whatever reasons they have. I know some of us are holding important senior posts who have many subordinates in the line of work, some for security reason, some for maritial reasons, even some want to keep their usual reputation in their private life, etc... Hope you understand what i mean ....
    he got wad i mean already....

i am ok la.. i juz dun wan things get outta hand la... wha piang.. later like zc like that... poof!.. gone with the wind...

okie next time dont snipe glenny liao

okie next time dont snipe glenny liao
    haha.. snipe pls snipe nice ones, and not twisted facts abt me also... den also nt with char bors.. esp this saturday if i am going down or friday. high chances will drag one down also.. =P.. keke.. i am a lonely person, so i get someone down to accompany me la!..

oh no darren...

big screw up. accidentally uploaded all my pics into the wrong folder. (1st june instead of 29th may), and one picture which was not supposed to be covered by me...

i cannot seem to transfer/delete the pictures. pls advice.

so sorry!

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by uncleparty
    oh no darren...

big screw up. accidentally uploaded all my pics into the wrong folder. (1st june instead of 29th may), and one picture which was not supposed to be covered by me...

i cannot seem to transfer/delete the pictures. pls advice.

so sorry!
    Me too!
    When I started transferring pics to the album, I changed to 31/05/05. After that, it changed back to 01/06/05 and I uploaded 7 before I realised that the date had changed back. So sorry.

i've been gatecrashing e ssf since day 1...
    is it possible that i also may give my pics to eastgear...?
    dun see a point for me to keep them at my pc anyway...

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast