Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be careful when you cross the pedestrian crossing, walk on the road, take the bus...

Default Re: Be careful when you cross the pedestrian crossing, walk on the road, take the bus

Quote Originally Posted by user12343 View Post
    Watch the video in its entirety. Don't selective watch and people will stereotype I stereotype ok.

Funny why people asked question when there's obvious answer by watching the ACTUAL clip. And funnier why people can jump into ridiculous conclusion by other echoing other people's question. LOL.
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

Default Re: Be careful when you cross the pedestrian crossing, walk on the road, take the bus

After some tweaking in ps, quite obvious it's a SHE, in pink top and maybe a denim dress.

Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

Quote Originally Posted by lankyal View Post
    Could the smoke be due to air bag deployment?
    No, the cooling system got damaged and the hot water / vapour is coming out.
    EOS

I'm glad she hit the bus. No damage to any other person, best way to take out drivers like her.
    EOS

maybe she smoke weed in the car, that is why we see the windscreen like tinted glass, and so smoky that she can't see where is she going...... or reversing.

when the smoke come out from the car, hope no bystanders get high....
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by user12343

Watch the video in its entirety. Don't selective watch and people will stereotype I stereotype ok.
    Sorry if cause ppl to stereotype u stereotype.
    Did watched it few times Entirely from front till end, not just selective, but can't get clear view on laptop plus the smoke blocking the view. Not everyone only view selectively.
    Was only asking trying to find out which parts (or sec) that can show clearly.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    as usual, you didn't get the joke
    Er... Actually I am joking too. I know what you mean. Just twisting the stuff a bit.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

after look the video clip 1 more time, I think I know what happen now
    after the traffic light turn green, her car still in reverse gear, luckily didn't hit the other car.
    The car is BWM rather new too, so likely she is smoking inside, so the visibility became very bad, that is why can't drive properly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12