Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I still cannot create Poll

  1. #1

    Unhappy I still cannot create Poll

    I have over 50 posts already & I still cannot create a Poll.

    And I cannot find anything in the FAQ stating how many minimum posts are needed before I can create a Poll...


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    maybe wait a few days more and see?
    or just pm a mod and ask?

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    You need to be registered for >30 days and have >50 posts to be able to post a poll.

  4. #4

    Default

    OK thanks!

    So I can create my virgin post in June

  5. #5

    Default

    Hope to see your poll in June.

  6. #6

    Default

    Looking at the type of threads that you have created so far, perhaps CS should have raise the limitations.

    Hrm, or those threads are just for you to hit 50 posts?
    Last edited by Stylus C34; 17th May 2005 at 09:34 AM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylus C34
    Looking at the type of threads that you have created so far, perhaps CS should have raise the limitations.

    Hrm, or those threads are just for you to hit 50 posts?
    The trend now: to be able to create polls and to hit 10k posts..
    When I do right, no one remembers. When I do wrong, no one ever forgets.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ding Shan Ben
    I have over 50 posts already & I still cannot create a Poll.

    And I cannot find anything in the FAQ stating how many minimum posts are needed before I can create a Poll...

    what poll are you intending to create?

    1. Tianlan
    2. Sabrina
    3. ???


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    what poll are you intending to create?

    1. Tianlan
    2. Sabrina
    3. ???

    no Oscar wins BROTHER LOVE!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •