Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: China copy fail?

Default Re: China copy fail?

Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    All these mediocre piece of shxx are calling chinese technology a piece of junk????

don't they know that the chinese were the first to invent the drilling machinery for oil and other natural resources 2000years ago, 1000yrs before anyone else? And now these mediocre POS are using exactly the same technology to dig oil to power their F[xxking] 35s ?
    heard of 好汉不提当年勇?The world is moving forward and not backward.

True... at a point of time in ancient history, Chinese civilization is the greatest in the world. But by just living in the past, you will not improve yourself.

The Chinese do have great invention and innovations even now... and they are reaching first world in term of technology (namely hardware). What they really need now is to improve other aspects... one of them being moral. I am so looking forward to a day, when the Chinese could reach their height again... But I am not holding my breath waiting
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    ...and I'm glad it failed... it should come up with something uniquely Chinese

thats the EXACT problem with China ..... keep harping on the glories of 1000 years ago of its ancestors

apart from the 100 years shame of HK and Macau, what has China ACTUALLY invented or given to the world in the last 150 years? exactly ZERO
    This uniquely Chinese invention is outstanding but probably invented more than 150 years ago.

This one is our Singapore copy but without the elevated suspension function.

Nowaday.. everybody is copying everybody

U spy one me and i spy on you

Bigs spy on small and smalls spy on big

Bigs spy on big and smalls spy on small

It's a matter of time, I am now watching more PRC drama and entertainment program more than Korean, Taiwan and Hkg combined now....and very soon....my household items will be filled PRC brand instead of "Made in PRC" Jap & Korean brand....so is my car, cloths and mistress and what have you....
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 8th October 2013 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    It's a matter of time, I am now watching more PRC drama and entertainment program more than Korean, Taiwan and Hkg combined now....and very soon....my household items will be filled PRC brand instead of "Made in PRC" Jap & Korean brand....so is my car, cloths and mistress and what have you....
    Just to add. In the fifties, we try not to buy cheap Japanese products but the American or British. Then in the 60-70, we avoid Taiwanese and only buy Japanese (Honda days). Now Taiwanese and Korean are acceptable. One day will will look at Indian products too.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Exploding Claymore? Correction: Exploding Chair.

Last edited by Foxshade; 8th October 2013 at 05:25 PM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

It is normal.
    When the Japanese camera industry was in its infancy, they copied Leica and Zeiss Ikon openly.
    As they progressed and improved, they surpassed the west and today you have Canon 1 DX and Nikon D4.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    It is normal.
    When the Japanese camera industry was in its infancy, they copied Leica and Zeiss Ikon openly.
    As they progressed and improved, they surpassed the west and today you have Canon 1 DX and Nikon D4.
    Made-in-China DSLRs are just about entering the market using Taiwan sensors.

However they have either Canon or Nikon lens mounts. That is until they can make their own lenses.

I think it may be called Hung Xin (Red Star):

Last edited by Sion; 8th October 2013 at 09:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12