Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Wax Museum

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Wax Museum

    Anyone watch House of Wax yet??? Very gross movie wo..see liao very sick!!
    Wats your feedback???

  2. #2

    Default

    hah! the show is indeed sick and very gross. but i think its pretty good. watch already feel very pain man. wwhhooo.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winnie
    hah! the show is indeed sick and very gross. but i think its pretty good. watch already feel very pain man. wwhhooo.
    Really lo...watch more this kind of movie will surely get mental problems lo...really 101% sick + gross!
    The last part, there is an man waving at them, who is that man anyway??? Mi dun really quite understand le..

  4. #4

    Default

    that man, is the one that gave them the ride to the petrol kiosk area. in the end, the police found out that there isnt only two sons, it was three (i guess you didnt catch that part of the lines). so that guy who waived, was actually the third son. a little psychotic also i reckon.. hahs.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winnie
    that man, is the one that gave them the ride to the petrol kiosk area. in the end, the police found out that there isnt only two sons, it was three (i guess you didnt catch that part of the lines). so that guy who waived, was actually the third son. a little psychotic also i reckon.. hahs.
    Oic! Yup, I think I miss the line....thanks!
    The best part is the sicko psychotic brothers 'wax' the victim alive!!! Their eyes is moving somemore and even cry..damn sicko!

  6. #6

    Default

    oh yes. gosh, then the friend went to peel the was off his face. so ppaaiinnffullll. eeks. also also, the part where the guy took the pliers to cut off the fingertip. whhhaaa.

  7. #7

    Default

    went to watch the show yest with my fren..find the show abit exaggerated.. the waxing of a live person is an eye-opener for me.. with the needles or whatever holding the head.. suddenly reminds me of hellraiser.. lol.. i like the idea of supergluing the mouth and the sniping off the finger.. seems very refreshing that other plots dun haf.. can be quite boring too.. find it neither here nor there..

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    Oic! Yup, I think I miss the line....thanks!
    The best part is the sicko psychotic brothers 'wax' the victim alive!!! Their eyes is moving somemore and even cry..damn sicko!
    you shld check out the all time fav, faces of death.. you'll find the show peanuts..

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goo82sg
    you shld check out the all time fav, faces of death.. you'll find the show peanuts..
    Faces of death is real-life one ma!
    Actually who film that Faces of death one ah???

  10. #10

    Default

    oh yes. faces of death is very gruesome. super old already. hahs.

  11. #11

    Default

    did you guys notice that there was a lot of sniping done on the show.. find it rather disturbing.. the most obvious was the pole poking thru hilton's head.. what a turnoff.. hmm... i tink i getting sick.. haha.. you guys still have the vcds for faces of death.. i dun tink i finish watching the whole series... ten vcd was it ?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goo82sg
    did you guys notice that there was a lot of sniping done on the show.. find it rather disturbing.. the most obvious was the pole poking thru hilton's head.. what a turnoff.. hmm... i tink i getting sick.. haha.. you guys still have the vcds for faces of death.. i dun tink i finish watching the whole series... ten vcd was it ?
    cant really recall. i didnt watch it all too. very long time ago. cant really remember the entire series. haha. we're so sadistic. oh man.

  13. #13

    Default

    dun think "faces of death" is real....some scenes look quite fake....play on
    slow motion and you will notice some "fake-ness"

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    Anyone watch House of Wax yet??? Very gross movie wo..see liao very sick!!
    Wats your feedback???

    wanted to catch it but another new movie "The Amityville Horror" caught my
    attention. It is based on a true story and saw the trailer, quite scary leh.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •