Thread: S40 prices

Default S40 prices

HI

i am interested in getting a Canon S40. Now i need ur help. The average price for this model is i think ard 1k ++. But as i was window shopping and researching on this model. One shop quoted me $850. I was shocked as it seems too low a price for S40. It comes with a 1yr Canon warranty as well. Its so low that i find it a bit suspicious. Any thoughts on this?

zephyr
    Guests

Default Re: S40 prices

Originally posted by naresh666
    HI

i am interested in getting a Canon S40. Now i need ur help. The average price for this model is i think ard 1k ++. But as i was window shopping and researching on this model. One shop quoted me $850. I was shocked as it seems too low a price for S40. It comes with a 1yr Canon warranty as well. Its so low that i find it a bit suspicious. Any thoughts on this?
    if it's that cheap, i would say, buy buy buy!! i bought mine at 900+++ leh... anyway, seldom use S40 now... coz cannot add lens, filter etc etc.. using my Epson 3100Z.... u might wanna reconsider, paying about 200-300 dollars more for a black G2

I am getting this model coz of the design and size. I want to take shots when on the street and like when i go ard anywhere. So its compact and i can carry ard . so wat u others think of the price?

how about Olympus C4000? It has about the same range of features as the S40.

you might be interested to know that the S30 cost $850 at Cathay Photo.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Default Re: S40 prices

HI

Where you got this quote ? Shop from SLS ?

zephyr,
    May I know where you got your S40 ? I interested in getting one. Thanks.

errr wat is SLS?

errr wat is SLS?
    Sim Lim Square.

no i got the quote from a store in Penin

zephyr
    Guests

Default Re: Re: S40 prices

Originally posted by doomax

Where you got this quote ? Shop from SLS ?

zephyr,
    May I know where you got your S40 ? I interested in getting one. Thanks.
    got it at alan's photo... SLS