Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: FENGWEI---> HAVE YOU GOT PRE PRODUCTION COPY OF THE K-3 ?? ^_^

Blog Entries

Default Re: FENGWEI---> HAVE YOU GOT PRE PRODUCTION COPY OF THE K-3 ?? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    ''Pentax suppose to be cheap''? Wow...bad bad

...... I guess he meant that Pentax could be cheaper ..... but it is not ......
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post

...... I guess he meant that Pentax could be cheaper ..... but it is not ......
    ''Pentax SUPPOSE to be cheaper. Else SHOULD get canon.''
    Last edited by jaiyen; 3rd October 2013 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by subatoyo View Post
    Sorry, How u guys know it will be ff? so far internet rumouring it as apsc.I am going to have sleepless nights thinking it is a ff
    Its suppose to be this way.... make us cannot sleep cannot eat than actual launch... give us all a surprise.... just that whether it is a "Good" surprise or "Not So Good" surprise... depend on our own expectation... ......

Cheap is relative...... for rich guy... a $200K watch is cheap..... for poor guy like me.... a watch above $10 is expensive....

I think those who had had not upgraded since Kx or Kr, who did not pick up K5iis or K30 or K50 would be potential buyers of K3 if it is so named.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post

Pentax suppose to be cheap. Else should get Canon. Lol.
    I also think pentax suppose to be cheaper. Or I will say well priced .. If it is more expensive than the comparable models.. Of course, other brands will still be chosen as people won't take a 2nd look at pentax.

Saw this YouTube,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ9MsmECULw

Really make me thinks also...

Don't get hopes that high for FF.
    Thats just setting up for a disappointment.

As for price, I hope it will be commensurate against the competition, rather than that painful overly high priced wrt competition cycle we had to go through with K5IIs.
    Just straight to the jugular! with the price, to swell the user base.
    Hopefully, no dilly dally with high price then later got to re-adjust to market realities.
    (my few cents)

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Don't get hopes that high for FF.
    Thats just setting up for a disappointment.

As for price, I hope it will be commensurate against the competition, rather than that painful overly high priced wrt competition cycle we had to go through with K5IIs.
    Just straight to the jugular! with the price, to swell the user base.
    Hopefully, no dilly dally with high price then later got to re-adjust to market realities.
    (my few cents)
    Well said!!!

Many think too highly about Canikon brand. But once starts handling a Pentax or Ricoh, one will realise how good they are. Compact, ergonomic, rugged, user-friendly, high dynamic range and low light usability. Price-wise also very competitive. Most importantly many lens of yesteryears can be used. I personally collect many brands, Sony, Fujifilm, Samsung, Pentax and Ricoh. But always made use of the last two. Ricoh M-mount is my travelling companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post
    i hope it will be a $2k FF with a new 24-70 f2.8 as kit lens...hopefully freebie can include a billingham hardley pro bag (since canon already give a crumpler bag liao..cannot lose to them)..and better still if got a gitzo tripod...

for other freebies...i hv to think abt it later..time for me to take my med for disillusion
    I think some other worthy freebies include a 31mm, 43mm and 77mm prime lenses
    Samsung Galaxay S4 Zoom, Pentax MX-1,Olympus OM-D EM-5 (wet weather camera), Pentax X-5

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTaylor View Post
    I think some other worthy freebies include a 31mm, 43mm and 77mm prime lenses
    Like that price become $3k instead . . .
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey1188 View Post
    Many think too highly about Canikon brand. But once starts handling a Pentax or Ricoh, one will realise how good they are. Compact, ergonomic, rugged, user-friendly, high dynamic range and low light usability. Price-wise also very competitive. Most importantly many lens of yesteryears can be used. I personally collect many brands, Sony, Fujifilm, Samsung, Pentax and Ricoh. But always made use of the last two. Ricoh M-mount is my travelling companion.
    Totally agree.

Recently bought (and later sold) Canon 100d. It works fine and it's lightness is AMAZING, but it feels like cheap low quality plastic compared to the K-X, K-R or K-5, all of which I have owned before. The only thing which seemed better quality was the sound of the shutter- it is quieter than the K-R or K-30(these make loud clacks sounds)
    Samsung Galaxay S4 Zoom, Pentax MX-1,Olympus OM-D EM-5 (wet weather camera), Pentax X-5

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Freebies ah....not included in price.

Why not? I mean, since we're making up fantasy lists for what we wish the K-3 to be, and possible freebies. I'll have a Rolls Royce thrown in a well please

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    the 3 princess wld cost at least $3k liao..its like buying the lenses n getting a cam free..

I have not been experiencing this kind triggering anticipation on Pentax slr since k100d time…but 8 Oct near yet so far

Totally agree.

Recently bought (and later sold) Canon 100d. It works fine and it's lightness is AMAZING, but it feels like cheap low quality plastic compared to the K-X, K-R or K-5, all of which I have owned before. The only thing which seemed better quality was the sound of the shutter- it is quieter than the K-R or K-30(these make loud clacks sounds)
    Totally agree....we paid more on the name and their advertisement.

Totally agree.

What if the next Pentax DSLR has a shutter sound that will blow your mind, solid and quietly fast.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post

What if the next Pentax DSLR has a shutter sound that will blow your mind, solid and quietly fast.
    Like that my pocket also blow a big hole soon....:-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by P3ntx View Post
    I have not been experiencing this kind triggering anticipation on Pentax slr since k100d time…but 8 Oct near yet so far
    Bro, I scared to think how you'd react if you found out that it is not FF .......
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post

Bro, I scared to think how you'd react if you found out that it is not FF .......
    Sound like you already seen the One?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast