25th September 2013, 05:22 PM
[Baobab Photo] Action Photography Workshop 28 Sept 8am (2.5Hr Class)
Learn how to take great action shots this Saturday 8am at The Cage Sports Park.
- Take control of you camera to be able to freeze action
- Learn how to avoid accidental movement blur
- Get creative with deliberate movement blur
- Find the best shooting position
- Make the best use of the light
- Capture a varied and exciting portfolio of action moments
Class is limited to ten participants so that you get the individual attention you need.
Duration: 2.5 Hr Class
Instructor: Susan Richman of Baobab Photo
Experience Required: Basic Camera Skills
Gear Required: DSLR Camera or similar (all brands welcome) with a Telephoto lens (at least 200mm)
Book online at http://baobabphoto.com/school/action...aphy-workshop/