Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: 90 marks is never enough!

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default 90 marks is never enough!

    What has been said previously is so true.

    And our Senior MOS is dead wrong!


  2. #2
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!


  3. #3

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    during my time, 50/100 i damn happy already....
    Objection !!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    I just love blatant blogging threads here in CS KPT.

  5. #5
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I just love blatant blogging threads here in CS KPT.
    Who doesn't? It's refreshing in midst of tiring work environment.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  6. #6

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Why must stress the kids until like that? I think 70 and above is good enough.

  7. #7

    Default

    U want drive a bmw, live in bangalow, passive endless income instead of slogging eveyday to pay your loan ??

    Studying hard is the easiest way to end your life of poverty.

  8. #8
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!


  9. #9
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Who doesn't? It's refreshing in midst of tiring work environment.
    Sooner or later we will see threads like:

    "I'm very bored"
    "My life is bad"
    "Got moth fly by the door and scare me"
    "Today the sun is very bright"


  10. #10

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    This is a good one. It may turn into ClubSnap FB. Hahaha.

    Can I ask how did you create your bottom right hand links for your flickr and 500px etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Sooner or later we will see threads like:

    "I'm very bored"
    "My life is bad"
    "Got moth fly by the door and scare me"
    "Today the sun is very bright"


  11. #11
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkDevil View Post
    This is a good one. It may turn into ClubSnap FB. Hahaha.

    Can I ask how did you create your bottom right hand links for your flickr and 500px etc.
    This is for PC or Mac (not smartphone):

    1) Go to top of page (this one will do), click on "Settings"
    2) On the resulting page, click "Edit Signature" on the left side

    Some tips:
    1) CS mods/admin do not allow advertising of non-photography/commercial things (e.g. if you are a florist, don't link your florist page)
    2) If you have a number of pages to link, bit.ly can help with the length of the URL
    3) You don't need the http:// for the links

    Happy signaturing!

  12. #12

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miao View Post
    U want drive a bmw, live in bangalow, passive endless income instead of slogging eveyday to pay your loan ??

    Studying hard is the easiest way to end your life of poverty.
    Nope! This thinking is super passť. Quite the opposite usually happens. Irony of life.

  13. #13
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Sooner or later we will see threads like:

    "I'm very bored"
    "My life is bad"
    "Got moth fly by the door and scare me"
    "Today the sun is very bright"

    My colleague stinks....
    My boss got white nostril hair...
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miao View Post
    U want drive a bmw, live in bangalow, passive endless income instead of slogging eveyday to pay your loan ??

    Studying hard is the easiest way to end your life of poverty.
    It's a great way to become a very hard working staff.

    But to become a successful businessman? Nope! You need creativity, which is killed off by the endless hours spent at tuition instead of developing the creative aspects of thought via play.

    I can guarantee you that in business circles nobody cares what your psle and o-level scores are. These only matter to the HR departments looking to hire worker bees.
    Alpha

  15. #15
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miao View Post
    U want drive a bmw, live in bangalow, passive endless income instead of slogging eveyday to pay your loan ??

    Studying hard is the easiest way to end your life of poverty.
    It's not a guarantee... Depends on how sharp the person is.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  16. #16

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    This is for PC or Mac (not smartphone):

    1) Go to top of page (this one will do), click on "Settings"
    2) On the resulting page, click "Edit Signature" on the left side

    Some tips:
    1) CS mods/admin do not allow advertising of non-photography/commercial things (e.g. if you are a florist, don't link your florist page)
    2) If you have a number of pages to link, bit.ly can help with the length of the URL
    3) You don't need the http:// for the links

    Happy signaturing!
    wa lau . long memory, kitty. are you sure you're not secretly an elephant ?
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  17. #17
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Sooner or later we will see threads like:

    "I'm very bored"
    "My life is bad"
    "Got moth fly by the door and scare me"
    "Today the sun is very bright"

    and you might also see cats sharing on how to create a signature/links???..... LOLLLL

  18. #18

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    i usually scored 85+ marks in primary school.

    look how happy i am working at starbucks now

  19. #19
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: 90 marks is never enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    and you might also see cats sharing on how to create a signature/links???..... LOLLLL
    Sure, that can be blog material too.

    If you ever start a blog, which you should, I'll be happy to contribute an article or two on how to create signatures/links on Clubsnap. Cheers

  20. #20

    Default

    Yup. It's between 90 and 100.

    Nothing else will do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •