Thread: Looking to rent a studio with furnishing and some toys accessories already

Default Looking to rent a studio with furnishing and some toys accessories already

Hi Dear Seniors,

Can I check if there is any good studio to rent 1-2 hours which have a couch and some toys already?

A friend of mine asked me to help shoot some photos of his child and grandparents to capture the photos for good memory and im a newbie so I do not know of any studio that has a nice environment for family photos.

can anyone help? =(

Dav

Default Looking to rent a studio with furnishing and some toys accessories already

Hi Dear Seniors,

Can I check if there is any good studio to rent 1-2 hours which have a couch and some toys already?

A friend of mine asked me to help shoot some photos of his child and grandparents to capture the photos for good memory and im a newbie so I do not know of any studio that has a nice environment for family photos.

can anyone help? =(

Dav

Quote Originally Posted by DavvySavvy View Post
    Hi Dear Seniors,

can anyone help? =(

Dav
    Please look in the services offered section.
    Alpha

Default Re: Looking to rent a studio with furnishing and some toys accessories already

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Please look in the services offered section.

TS is looking recommendation of studios available for renting.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Default Re: Looking to rent a studio with furnishing and some toys accessories already

Quote Originally Posted by DavvySavvy View Post
    Hi Dear Seniors,

can anyone help? =(

Dav
    Sorry... but can I suggest that you take the photos in your friend's home? It seemed like a good and cheaper alternative than renting a studio which can be pretty expensive.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Check out the Marketplace Subforums.

Camera Rental Center seems to have quite reasonable rates which I would consider useful to you.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Blog Entries

Give them a try http://www.thepeoplestudio.sg/services/studiorental/ they advertise in ClubSNAP

Rates look reasonable

Advise: bring the kid's favorite toys
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast