Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tamron customer service SUCK SUCK

Default Re: tamron customer service SUCK SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by BigPic View Post
    Just call tamron service centre at 11, Changi North Way Singapore 498796 TEL 6248 5333

to check on some costing for repair my len, so the reception lady seem like I have interruted her from xxxx the bose (ball) ????
    so i ask her to put me to the spare parts technican and he just refuse to code me an estimation.

Ever I have code him the parts that I need to replace, I have friends whom send in for service and it took one year for the part to be replace!!!!!!!!

So my advice is never buy TAMRON suck.....suck....suck
    Maybe you can call up a renovation contractor, check on the cost for renovating your flat, and talk to all their staff. You just give them a list of areas that you want to make repairs to/replace:

1) Toilet Bowl
    2) Wardrobe
    3) Kitchen cabinet

I won't blame them if they don't dare to quote you without looking at your flat and/or the work that is potentially involved.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPic View Post
    Just call tamron service centre at 11, Changi North Way Singapore 498796 TEL 6248 5333

to check on some costing for repair my len, so the reception lady seem like I have interruted her from xxxx the bose (ball) ????
    so i ask her to put me to the spare parts technican and he just refuse to code me an estimation.

Ever I have code him the parts that I need to replace, I have friends whom send in for service and it took one year for the part to be replace!!!!!!!!

So my advice is never buy TAMRON suck.....suck....suck
    Since Tamron has such desirable girls like these working in their service centre you may want to personally bring your faulty lens there yourself. You've got nothing to lose.

Is Tamron hiring?
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Is Tamron hiring?
    Yes.. show your picture wearing above outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Is Tamron hiring?
    I think they have to castrate a man first and turn him into a eunuch to be allowed to work there.
    Last edited by Sion; 24th September 2013 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Yes.. show your picture wearing above outfits.

Not hired how can have outfit. This one can?

Last edited by Foxshade; 24th September 2013 at 06:09 PM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

I may be just guessing, but I think I know what is the real problem here. It could be that TS bought a grey (aka parallel import) Tamron lens. Hence the deliberate withholding of precise information about the lens situation in the original post.

If you are an ordinary photographer/user, you would not go to the extent of being able to describe exactly the precise internal parts of the Tamron lenses and demand (unreasonably) a quote for them over the phone. How would you know what needed to be replaced to repair the lens? This is normally known to Tamron's own service department technicians or a private second hand repair shop. There is some worm in the can here.

GSH has a strict policy to refuse repair for any products that are not officially imported by GSH and sold through an authorized dealer in Singapore. Where GSH relents and repairs such, in such cases, the user will have to pay a premium for GSH to handle repair issues.

This is clearly stated on the Tamron Singapore website.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 24th September 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12