Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: 讓一個男人破產的最簡單的辦法是,給他一架相機

  1. #1

    Default 讓一個男人破產的最簡單的辦法是,給他一架相機

    Came across this pretty interesting article about a PHotography Hobbist's edeavour...

    Check it out if you can read chinese. ;P


    http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/v...293800&fpage=1

  2. #2

    Default

    I have a feeling I cant expressed ......

    BTW ... Qing Tong Zhang Lao ... isit refers to newbie in due respect ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    Came across this pretty interesting article about a PHotography Hobbist's edeavour...

    Check it out if you can read chinese. ;P


    http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/v...293800&fpage=1

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I have a feeling I cant expressed ......

    BTW ... Qing Tong Zhang Lao ... isit refers to newbie in due respect ..
    Qing Tong Zhang Lao?... 什么来的?...

    Pardon me, not that good in reading Romanized Chinese...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    Qing Tong Zhang Lao?... 什么来的?...

    Pardon me, not that good in reading Romanized Chinese...
    It was written below your name ... likes some members is Gao Ji Hui Yuan (Senior Member) ...

    The chinese too chiam I dun know how to explain liao ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #6

    Default

    oh that... yea...

    you're refering to 高级会员 and 青铜长老 and the like right?... yea... that one is determine by the number of post....

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    oh that... yea...

    you're refering to 高级会员 and 青铜长老 and the like right?... yea... that one is determine by the number of post....
    How come they got so many Zhang Lao ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #8

    Default

    comes with... many levels... just like 丐帮....

  9. #9

    Default

    hey...its a way to get rich also..

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Near Tampines MRT
    Posts
    975

    Default

    我以为让男人破产的最简单办法是: 给他一个自己深爱的女人?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carllim
    我以为让男人破产的最简单办法是: 给他一个自己深爱的女人?
    错: 是给他一个自己深爱,但却不爱他的女人....

    if she loves u, she won't make u broke....

  12. #12
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    how about a fool proof plan,

    讓一個男人破產的最簡單的辦法是,给他一个自己深爱的女人 & 給他一架相機.

    100% sure work.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Near Tampines MRT
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    how about a fool proof plan,

    讓一個男人破產的最簡單的辦法是,给他一个自己深爱的女人 & 給他一架相機.

    100% sure work.
    Like that sure broke one.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default

    I think a woman he loved is definitely more potent than his camera or cameras

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    how about a fool proof plan,

    讓一個男人破產的最簡單的辦法是,给他一个自己深爱的女人 & 給他一架相機.

    100% sure work.

    I have both, ..... plus 2 loving kids.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonw
    I have both, ..... plus 2 loving kids.
    能者多捞... you're my idol man...

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2

    Default


  18. #18
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonw
    I have both, ..... plus 2 loving kids.
    You are also my idol man. Li Chai Yu Fang
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cosycatus
    hey...its a way to get rich also..
    You are talking about 相机 or 女人 ?...

  20. #20
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    camera la~ lol... nt nuu ren... lol....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •