Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: very very sad and lonely :(

Unhappy very very sad and lonely :(

just reached thailand... back in my room and i feel so lonely and sad.

1. I've just left singapore (again) to school here in thailand
    2. My roomate of 2 years is leaving (graduating) and i feel like i've just lost part of me!??! - okay, for those who haven't lived in dorms and had a roomie, don't commment :S
    3. My suitemates - neighbours, one's graduating and the other's flying off back to the states.
    4. I'm now all alone.
    5. I'm sad.

*sob*
    Budget wedding photographer :)

u still have us in clubsnap and you'll make more new friends soon

Take care...

Try to take more pics... it helps for me... at least it make it sane from all the lonely times...

thanks for the cheering up... really is man...

our rooms - we're linked by a shared toilet and our doors are always open for each other to go in and out not like other rooms where they lock everything. so damn fun and we were like one big family, now the family is kinda flying off in all directions and i'm stuck here

sounds like what parents go thru huh... sigh.

i just wish i could TALK to someone... damn zi mo now.

when you are faraway from home, in your dorm room without your room-mate around, and feeling all alone ....

do what all boys would do in this situation

aiya, i'm talking about doing some self-studying la!

sheesh... i know the 'model answer' to that one... lol hahaha thnx for the laff!

Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR

our rooms - we're linked by a shared toilet and our doors are always open for each other to go in and out not like other rooms where they lock everything. so damn fun and we were like one big family, now the family is kinda flying off in all directions and i'm stuck here

don't be so sad. if u feel lonely and sad, go out to get to know more friends. you will be surprised how rewarding that may be. cheer up, mate.

Blog Entries

hey nat, good to have met up with you while you were in spore.

you'll meet new friends soon!! but remember, one day, you'll be leaving back to singapore and leaving a piece of yourself behind. but your friends there would all be happy for you as you journey on in this thing called life!!

thanks guys for all the advice and for that one joke... jack, yeah it was really nice meeting you in person, eventhough it was for a short while

i've got to move on to new friends n a new roomie :S it's scary really... haiz. my old roomie n me shared so much in common.

the way we talk, how we study, about same height too! haha... same kinda hairstyle almost... we both love photography... love music - he plays piano, i play the guitar.... damn... sigh.

in time of lonliness, is where you actually find yourself...

Instead of feeling it this way, go out and reach for company..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

empty nest syndrome

sometime it is hard to find time to be alone - so enjoy being alone with the Lord

stop whining and go out for a photoshoot! shoot some scenery or something... and you will be glad...

If you're in Bangkok why don't you give nickmak a call? I think the 2 of you look about the same age.

Dun worry... you still have your D70.....

just reached thailand... back in my room and i feel so lonely and sad.

1. I've just left singapore (again) to school here in thailand
    2. My roomate of 2 years is leaving (graduating) and i feel like i've just lost part of me!??! - okay, for those who haven't lived in dorms and had a roomie, don't commment :S
    3. My suitemates - neighbours, one's graduating and the other's flying off back to the states.
    4. I'm now all alone.
    5. I'm sad.

*sob*
    Those photos of pretty models we've posted in "Portraits & Poses" and Gallery are ideal for a time like this.

There are enough of them in CS to keep you busy looking at them for a while.

You're lucky to have nice roomies... my roomie in my first year in boarding sch was a swiss guy.... smoked weed in the room (stinks like hell)... does coke from time to time...etc...etc..horrible...but apart from that he's a nice fella but i got to change my room after 14 weeks

Yup..cheer up man... and I am so sorry I couldnt meet up with you while you were here. Next time I will try better. Take care...

hey if all else fails theres always the friendly thais! =)

i was in a similar situation as yours some 5 years ago. far away from home, and the only family you have are the people who share the same corridor as you do.
    it's sad to see familiar faces go, when you have already spent some time knowing them, sharing experiences and so on.

but learning how to let go is part of growing up. keep in touch with those friends who have left for home, and be glad you have made yet another friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    You're lucky to have nice roomies... my roomie in my first year in boarding sch was a swiss guy.... smoked weed in the room (stinks like hell)... does coke from time to time...etc...etc..horrible...but apart from that he's a nice fella but i got to change my room after 14 weeks
    wah if his roomies did wat your roomies did then I will fly over liao

at least ur living comfortably. Had the same feel, when my bro moved out of my room. Empty after awhile it'll be oki.
    When I was living in dorms, I had to work like crap as well as study. Nobody knows how hungry I was, just to save some $, was so hungry.... always goto school with an empty stomach. Only eat once a day, but nobody believed me. All they thought of me was a happy guy who likes to score with the chicks (angmo chicks are easy! lol, but me prefer korean, ahem..).
    It's only because I'd never once let my chin down.
    You have so many things for yourself. Comfy life, great cams, secure life and edu. Life evolves, a new chapter begins, there you'll learn. I'm sure you're treasuring their presence already. Cheer up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast