Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: trespassing

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default trespassing

    what would you do if one day you drive home and find an unknown car parks in your driveway, assuming that you hv forgotten to close the gate or it is those öpen concept type of landed hse?

    1) whack the window, open the door, release the hand-brake and let it rolls out?
    2) call the police
    3 call a tow truck
    4) can do nothing about it
    5) ?????
    6)?????

  2. #2

    Default Re: trespassing

    in your drive way meaning in your compound? Or parked at that part of the road infront of the gate that is unoficially yours?

    If its in your compound, rightfully you can close the gate. And report to police for tresspassing.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: trespassing

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    what would you do if one day you drive home and find an unknown car parks in your driveway, assuming that you hv forgotten to close the gate or it is those öpen concept type of landed hse?

    1) whack the window, open the door, release the hand-brake and let it rolls out?
    2) call the police
    3 call a tow truck
    4) can do nothing about it
    5) ?????
    6)?????
    Remove the tyres and drain the petrol for own use.
    Last edited by Sion; 20th September 2013 at 07:30 PM.

  4. #4
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,388

    Default Re: trespassing

    Check for the hidden camera filming you
    Last edited by Octarine; 20th September 2013 at 07:50 PM.
    EOS

  5. #5

    Default Re: trespassing

    Block it's way out, when the owner come to pick up their car collect parking fees like $ 50 an hour with a minimum 10 hours of parking.

    Don't get mad, get a profitable solution....

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: trespassing

    it actually happens to my friend who bought a semi-d in an iskandar development which has this so-called open concept ie without gates, walls, fences etc at the front portion of the house.

  7. #7
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,388

    Default Re: trespassing

    Iskandar? Any further questions..?
    Last edited by Octarine; 20th September 2013 at 07:56 PM.
    EOS

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: trespassing

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    it actually happens to my friend who bought a semi-d in an iskandar development which has this so-called open concept ie without gates, walls, fences etc at the front portion of the house.
    A robber-friendly design?

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: trespassing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A robber-friendly design?
    ya, also don't think it will work, though it is a perimeter development with security.

    Too open, IMO

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: trespassing

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    what would you do if one day you drive home and find an unknown car parks in your driveway, assuming that you hv forgotten to close the gate or it is those öpen concept type of landed hse?

    1) whack the window, open the door, release the hand-brake and let it rolls out?
    2) call the police
    3 call a tow truck
    4) can do nothing about it
    5) ?????
    6)?????
    Get a lock smith to make a car key for you. Use it like your own.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    what would you do if one day you drive home and find an unknown car parks in your driveway, assuming that you hv forgotten to close the gate or it is those öpen concept type of landed hse?

    1) whack the window, open the door, release the hand-brake and let it rolls out?
    2) call the police
    3 call a tow truck
    4) can do nothing about it
    5) ?????
    6)?????
    In MY right ?

    So easy. I will call those car syndicate and sell the car to them. Don't worry about getting tow truck. The car syndicate will do the arrangements.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

    In MY right ?

    So easy. I will call those car syndicate and sell the car to them. Don't worry about getting tow truck. The car syndicate will do the arrangements.
    I had the same thoughts!! The bad boys thought they were bad... Until they meet the men...!!
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  13. #13
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: trespassing

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    In MY right ?

    So easy. I will call those car syndicate and sell the car to them. Don't worry about getting tow truck. The car syndicate will do the arrangements.
    good idea.

    But wonder if they could get pass the security at the main entrance/exit??

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post

    good idea.

    But wonder if they could get pass the security at the main entrance/exit??
    Aiyo, u inform the security to let them in lah! U never step in condo before ?

  15. #15

    Default

    A Singh was cutting across someone's lawn to get to his car, when the owner of the house came out and shouted to him.

    "hey you! You're trespassing!"

    To which the guy replied.....

    "No! I'm Jaspar Singh!"


  16. #16
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,388

    Default Re: trespassing

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    good idea.
    But wonder if they could get pass the security at the main entrance/exit??
    You mentioned Iskandar, right?
    EOS

  17. #17
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: trespassing

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    A Singh was cutting across someone's lawn to get to his car, when the owner of the house came out and shouted to him.

    "hey you! You're trespassing!"

    To which the guy replied.....

    "No! I'm Jaspar Singh!"

    LOL, this is racist.

    You mean as in " I am Just passing"?
    Last edited by d2xpeter; 23rd September 2013 at 10:41 AM.

  18. #18
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: trespassing

    Before doing anything drastic, check first if that car does not belong to your in laws or someone closely related to the in laws.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  19. #19

    Default Re: trespassing

    i will pee on the car.

    Objection !!!

  20. #20

    Default Re: trespassing

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    LOL, this is racist.

    You mean as in " I am Just passing"?
    http://www.talkingcock.com/html/joke...a%20and%20Bhai

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •