The seminar will be run by Ian Lloyd as an afternoon lecture on digital photography and will address the practical aspects of getting the most out of your digital camera. Ian will illustrate his talk with practical examples from recent assignments for books and magazines and will share tips and tricks he has learnt along the way.
Who should attend?
It is assumed participants will already have a working knowledge of their digital cameras and are interested in gaining further knowledge through more advanced techniques.
The workshop will cover various aspects of digital photography such as :
· Digital advantages. Tips and tricks to improve your images.
· Pixels, prints, email. Managing and understanding pixels.
· Exposure, flash and white balance – what works best.
· Memory cards and storage – averting disasters.
· Post processing, sharpening, colour correction and noise.
· Storing and retrieving your images. Avoiding cyber loss.
Canon Digital Photography Seminar
Date: 28 May 2005
Time: 1pm - 3.30pm
Location: Canon DMH Theatre
750 Victoria Street
Cost: $20/ pax
Seats are on a first come first serve basis.