Thread: My first edited photo.

Talking My first edited photo.

hallo
    i looked around to see if there was anywhere else in the forum that this thread would fall under, but looks like this corner's the place.
    here's my sad first attempt at photo editing (plus a watermark! [credits to teerex]) the pic is of me against a white background. i'm still wondering how to get rid of the different shades caused by the lighting. whaddya think?

Last edited by elinzme; 13th May 2005 at 12:46 PM. Reason: I forgot to add the photo. How silly.

wheres the photo?

is e background like that when u took e pic?
    or u were trying out some special effects?

Quote Originally Posted by elinzme
    [IMG
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/apricotpeach/IMGP0006b.jpg[/IMG]
    Interesting art. How did u transform the white background to orange? May I know the purpose of the capital E covering your face?

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    Interesting art. How did u transform the white background to orange? May I know the purpose of the capital E covering your face?
    oh the E just represents my screen name that's all... or else it'd just have been the fuzzy mixed colour over my face.. heh heh.

the background was originally white.. yea i was TRYING to put in some effects haha.

Quote Originally Posted by elinzme
    oh the E just represents my screen name that's all... or else it'd just have been the fuzzy mixed colour over my face.. heh heh.

the background was originally white.. yea i was TRYING to put in some effects haha.
    Well still it is better than putting in a mozaic over the face. The E cover up does convey a sense of mystery as to who's really behind the 'mask'.

what is behind that E ?? lol... nice work there..

if you copy the left side of the background, and then flip it over (mirror-image) onto the right side, you wld have a heart

i wonder how that wld look

Quote Originally Posted by lumen
    if you copy the left side of the background, and then flip it over (mirror-image) onto the right side, you wld have a heart

oh yah! good eye!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    Well still it is better than putting in a mozaic over the face. The E cover up does convey a sense of mystery as to who's really behind the 'mask'.
    haha wow it sounds so... cool... haha

Quote Originally Posted by lumen

eh hey! haha that'd be interestnig... but i have no idea how to go about doing that! maybe i should fiddle around with the editor more.! heh