Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: FZ20 Battery grip!!!

  1. #1

    Default FZ20 Battery grip!!!

    Fren,

    Dun know you all know or not....

    http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...49&forum_id=23

  2. #2
    Deregistered satan_18349's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    hell 極樂世&
    Posts
    1,498

    Default

    Wow...impressive...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    96

    Default

    wah...i was dreaming about it yesterday only and now my dream came true..haha!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    galaxy far far away
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    cant seem to view the pics... need to register??
    give me a pen, and i'll give you my signature

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    96

    Default

    yah..need to register..sian

  6. #6

    Default

    modded grip for fz20...

    too many shots...

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codling
    modded grip for fz20...


    What is the stuff at the base of the FZ2o ?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    galaxy far far away
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    thanks codling, can view it now


    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy
    What is the stuff at the base of the FZ2o ?
    dat would be the highlight of the thread. the batt grip for the FZ20.
    wonder how it handles in potrait mode. too lazy to read the thread at the forum, if anyone read it, does the grip button work in potrait view?
    give me a pen, and i'll give you my signature

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incubus
    thanks codling, can view it now



    dat would be the highlight of the thread. the batt grip for the FZ20.
    wonder how it handles in potrait mode. too lazy to read the thread at the forum, if anyone read it, does the grip button work in potrait view?
    It would be good if they have a shutter release on the grip for portrait mode. Can actually connect a cable to the remote shutter port.

  10. #10
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Not bad. Hehe.. Had the feeling of the Vertical grip as well. Too bad the view finder is more on the extreme left. Look weird when u hold it vertically.

  11. #11

    Default

    hehehe ... look like a canon battery grip to me ... sure can work or not?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    It would be good if they have a shutter release on the grip for portrait mode. Can actually connect a cable to the remote shutter port.
    Mod the grip shutter release with Phayee shutter remote?

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paradigm
    hehehe ... look like a canon battery grip to me ... sure can work or not?
    the fella used an old Canon BP-200 grip housing and "gutted" the internals of the dps9000...
    too many shots...

  14. #14

    Default

    I have bought the BP-200 from MS color for which they r clearing there stock for ONLY $10 Bucks.

    But unfortunately cannot moutnt on. What i mean is the tripod mount for FZ20 is off centre, as for the BP-200 the screw is at the center. Too bad.

    For the vertcal shutter i think can be modified, can buy the cheap cheap nokia 8310 earpiece to mod.

    For those who r interested and understand chinese.... Pls go to the followings:

    http://fz10.sekee.com/

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    Mod the grip shutter release with Phayee shutter remote?
    Yup! that would be great...

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chiat
    I have bought the BP-200 from MS color for which they r clearing there stock for ONLY $10 Bucks.

    But unfortunately cannot moutnt on. What i mean is the tripod mount for FZ20 is off centre, as for the BP-200 the screw is at the center. Too bad.

    For the vertcal shutter i think can be modified, can buy the cheap cheap nokia 8310 earpiece to mod.

    For those who r interested and understand chinese.... Pls go to the followings:

    http://fz10.sekee.com/
    That why a blacket will come in between the FZ20 & BP-200.
    If you go to the link in the 1st post, you can see there is a blacket.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chiat
    I have bought the BP-200 from MS color for which they r clearing there stock for ONLY $10 Bucks.

    But unfortunately cannot moutnt on. What i mean is the tripod mount for FZ20 is off centre, as for the BP-200 the screw is at the center. Too bad.

    For the vertcal shutter i think can be modified, can buy the cheap cheap nokia 8310 earpiece to mod.

    For those who r interested and understand chinese.... Pls go to the followings:

    http://fz10.sekee.com/
    WOW!!! Only 10 bucks??? I want ... Sorry OT a bit ...

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paradigm
    WOW!!! Only 10 bucks??? I want ... Sorry OT a bit ...
    Yah, MS color only $10 but got to print out the price list on thier site
    and show to them.
    But it using 4 X AA, so only 6V, can power up FZ10/20?
    If using rechargeable batt only 4.8V..
    Unless get the DPS9000 but quite ex..
    So worth getting the BP-200 since $10 only?

  19. #19

    Default Bp-200

    Ha ha,

    10 bucks only, if it is 30 bucks then different say. Btw i bought 2pcs try to modify. Ha ha, but not so soon. If successfu i'll show it on the PLUG.

    I just call MS Color and buy the BP-200 straight away, need not to cut out any things. I think the magic word is "I heard it from Clubsnap"

    Ha ha

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chiat
    Ha ha,

    10 bucks only, if it is 30 bucks then different say. Btw i bought 2pcs try to modify. Ha ha, but not so soon. If successfu i'll show it on the PLUG.

    I just call MS Color and buy the BP-200 straight away, need not to cut out any things. I think the magic word is "I heard it from Clubsnap"

    Ha ha
    You bought 2 pcs, MS site stated only 10pcs for sale.
    So stock should be running low...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •