Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CS = Complain Society

We complain cuz that all we are allowed to to

In some other countries ppl act to SOLVE the problem... good or otherwise.

To add to the list...

We complain that the censor board too strict....
    THEN we complain that the show is too violent
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by dkw
    Top 3 complaints in the last 12 months:

1) MRT fare hike

2) Movie ticket price hike

3) Starhub Cable Sports Channel price hike

Any more?
    other people complain also want to complain

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If dun complain, how to know good or bad?

If dun complain, how to know you are unhappy?

If dun complain, how to know where to fix?

If dun complain, newspapers sell har mi?

I'd like to say that I complain alot, and I think it is healthy to a certain point
    I'm thankful that there are forums for us to complain
    I think that once most of us get it out of our system enough we'll get tired of just complaining and either try to do something about what we're displeased with or just become like a broken tape recorder. Well on the bright side having one person try to do something about something and having 10 people who become broken tape recorders is better than having 0 ppl complain and 0 ppl try to do anything

for once, I agree with you Benign.

I just wanna say this in fairness to all who complain:

You guys and gals complain because you care! You care about this place we live in, otherwise you wouldn't have even bothered to do so! CS complainers rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    other people complain also want to complain
    that only prove that dkw is actually the No. 1 complainer here in CS, the complainer of complainers.

for that, dkw, you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Hrm.... we should close Kopitiam.
    I will complain if Kopitiam close down.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

for once, I agree with you Benign.
    Errr......I very low IQ one.

If there is no more complain to complain, then we know we are near 'perfection' or more current term 'PEANUT'

By any standard, complain with wits, tease in peaceful manner is an art....just like photography.
    I remember someone very dear to me. Work in the assembly line of Toyota, he dislike the fellow in front of him.....by working faster. The fellow couldn't catch up with him....ended up complaining to the foreman that someone working too fast. LOL

Of course, you dun have to agree......coz once you agree, it meant your IQ very low as well ley.

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    that only prove that dkw is actually the No. 1 complainer here in CS, the complainer of complainers.

for that, dkw, you rock!
    Heh heh, since you are complaining about me, that places you even higher yes? Why on earth do you guys bother to revive this thread even?

I WANNA COMPLAIN!!!

hehe... kaoz i so old liao still got siblings rivalry... hahaha

anyway my mom damn biased... my bro going back vietnam, den he ask my mom if i can 'sell' him my PS2, i told her mine heavily modded to do my 'research' (spent insane amount of time & money on it...) so offered to help him get a 2nd hand model, anyway his excuse is that he need that to view his 'videos' over there... but to me... he just wan my gaming machine & games... anyway, i checked out a set for him, den told my mom the price... mom called him, he say that he prefer mine cos he no money, prefer to get mine cos he need not pay me... omg... den best of all... after i shoot him, my mom ask me to go buy 1 for him.. imagine i have to use my own money to buy a set.. he can just use his mouth... and he older than me somemore...

oh well... life goes on... just another ranting... thanks for this complain thread...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    I WANNA COMPLAIN!!!

hehe... kaoz i so old liao still got siblings rivalry... hahaha

anyway my mom damn biased... my bro going back vietnam, den he ask my mom if i can 'sell' him my PS2, i told her mine heavily modded to do my 'research' (spent insane amount of time & money on it...) so offered to help him get a 2nd hand model, anyway his excuse is that he need that to view his 'videos' over there... but to me... he just wan my gaming machine & games... anyway, i checked out a set for him, den told my mom the price... mom called him, he say that he prefer mine cos he no money, prefer to get mine cos he need not pay me... omg... den best of all... after i shoot him, my mom ask me to go buy 1 for him.. imagine i have to use my own money to buy a set.. he can just use his mouth... and he older than me somemore...

oh well... life goes on... just another ranting... thanks for this complain thread...

if i am you, i don't give a damn. i'll keep that PS2 away from anyone else's reach, in case it 'disappears' for no reason

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123