Thread: [Baobab Photo] Location Lighting with Damien Lovegrove 16 Sept ONLY 1 Place Left!

Exclamation [Baobab Photo] Location Lighting with Damien Lovegrove 16 Sept ONLY 1 Place Left!

URBAN PORTRAITS - A Location Lighting Workshop with Brit Photographer Damien Lovegrove on his Asian Tour.
    Last chance to catch this full day on-location lighting workshop for 1 day only. Learn how to shoot using a combination of hard and soft light, natural light, indoor light and speedlites (flashguns). Learn how to work with a professional model and capture dramatic portraits outdoors and indoors at Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bays Sands and Raffles Hotel. Three great locations to add to your portfolio!

Date: 16 Sept 8am-4:30pm
    Instructor: British Master Photographer Damien Lovegrove
    Group Size: Only 6 participants
    Urban Portraits Workshop Fee: $845 (including Lunch and Transport during the workshop)
    Book online at

About Damien Lovegrove
    Damien Lovegrove has become one of the foremost trainers of photography and entrepreneurial business strategies in our industry. A published writer and regular columnist, Damien learned his trade as a cameraman and lighting director during 14 years at the BBC and has traveled the globe sharing his knowledge and expertise.
    “Photography fascinates me” declares Damien. “Creating instant pictures using a technically intricate process is electrifying, and if done well the pictures can have great value too. Making pictures is something I’ve enjoyed throughout my life, and if I could paint quickly I’d probably be doing that instead. Much of my photography is inspired by a burning enthusiasm within me” explains Damien. “Picking up a camera gives me such a rush that I’m instantly driven to create pictures.”
    The Guild of Photographers has given its ultimate accolade, that of ‘Master of the Craft’ to Damien in recognition of his skills and commitment to the art of photography and the training thereof. The award has only been given to 5 other photographers throughout the world!

Default Re: [Baobab Photo] Location Lighting with Damien Lovegrove 16 Sept ONLY 1 Place Left!

ONLY 2 Days Left to register. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to learn how to use speedlites on location to create amazing lighting effects in some of Singapore's most iconic locations.