Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 123752576061626364677287 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1915

Thread: Sentosa Thread X (.....here comes the X series of this thread.)

  1. #1221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    don, took leave?
    no la, cannot take leave cos project got problem need to solve. so i'll be quiet free cos have to wait for the bug to surface up.

  2. #1222

    Default

    Dear folks,

    Tomorrow 6pm to 640pm, Shaw Tower beach road, there will be a Star Wars "Best Dressed" Contest for fanatics to be dressed in Star Wars characters.

    Nite Wolf, you can appear in Yoda's costume if you want.

  3. #1223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Dear folks,

    Tomorrow 6pm to 640pm, Shaw Tower beach road, there will be a Star Wars "Best Dressed" Contest for fanatics to be dressed in Star Wars characters.

    Nite Wolf, you can appear in Yoda's costume if you want.
    is it open to all? or must have passes or something one?

  4. #1224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    no la, cannot take leave cos project got problem need to solve. so i'll be quiet free cos have to wait for the bug to surface up.
    haha, like that also can...
    wait for e bug to surface so u can smash it...

  5. #1225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    haha, like that also can...
    wait for e bug to surface so u can smash it...
    arboden?????

  6. #1226

    Default

    Its open to all but if you want to participate in the contest, you must call management at 6391 8018

  7. #1227
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Dear folks,

    Tomorrow 6pm to 640pm, Shaw Tower beach road, there will be a Star Wars "Best Dressed" Contest for fanatics to be dressed in Star Wars characters.

    Nite Wolf, you can appear in Yoda's costume if you want.
    they have YET to make a costume dat can fit my fat arse...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  8. #1228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    they have YET to make a costume dat can fit my fat arse...
    mayb you can try to squeeze yourself in? even if it tears, the most is you'll appear on the papers & CS.

  9. #1229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    mayb you can try to squeeze yourself in? even if it tears, the most is you'll appear on the papers & CS.
    Heh, i will be there for a good laugh.

    I will bring my camera tomorrow and see if i can have a good shot.

  10. #1230
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    mayb you can try to squeeze yourself in? even if it tears, the most is you'll appear on the papers & CS.
    rubbish...

    hmm... shld i go? i'll be in town tomorrow to get a filter from CP, then meeting up folks at the usual haunt. i dun wanna have a repeat episode from cineleisure...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #1231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Its open to all but if you want to participate in the contest, you must call management at 6391 8018
    no la.. not taking part... haha
    i mean if go there take pics need to call e management too?

  12. #1232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    rubbish...

    hmm... shld i go? i'll be in town tomorrow to get a filter from CP, then meeting up folks at the usual haunt. i dun wanna have a repeat episode from cineleisure...
    repeat episode from cine??
    u mean ur yoda suit tore when u were at cine???


    *runs

  13. #1233
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    repeat episode from cine??
    u mean ur yoda suit tore when u were at cine???


    *runs
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  14. #1234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    no la.. not taking part... haha
    i mean if go there take pics need to call e management too?
    If taking pics, dun need to call management lah. Just go there and enjoy the show.

  15. #1235
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'm on leave tomorrow... supposed to attend friend's ROM, but till now no news from the groom nothing... dunnoe to take leave or not to take leave.

  16. #1236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    rubbish...

    hmm... shld i go? i'll be in town tomorrow to get a filter from CP, then meeting up folks at the usual haunt. i dun wanna have a repeat episode from cineleisure...
    Forget about that lar ... wait they see a grown up Master Yoda appears hor ... then
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #1237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Forget about that lar ... wait they see a grown up Master Yoda appears hor ... then
    Hmmm.....Yoda's second puberty

  18. #1238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    rubbish...

    hmm... shld i go? i'll be in town tomorrow to get a filter from CP, then meeting up folks at the usual haunt. i dun wanna have a repeat episode from cineleisure...
    Hey .. what repeat episode? say lehhh .... something happened during the screening?

  19. #1239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Hmmm.....Yoda's second puberty
    Erh .. isn't yoda old already? (thoguht i saw him balding?)

  20. #1240
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Hey .. what repeat episode? say lehhh .... something happened during the screening?
    nah. i meant the mad rush and jostling to get the pics.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •