Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1915

Thread: Sentosa Thread X (.....here comes the X series of this thread.)

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Wer is the location of ball on the fish ?? i sotong wan ..
    Knight, male fish lah.....

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Knight, male fish lah.....
    wer the ball ?
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  3. #63
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I only know of furball

  4. #64
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    damn... must go and get a copy of photoi later...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wer the ball ?
    next time i show you....

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I only know of furball
    meat ball?
    fish ball?
    Football?
    Basket ball?
    Sotong ball?
    bowling ball?

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    damn... must go and get a copy of photoi later...
    got yr photo pulling YK away from the 200mm f2.8

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    ok byebye knock off liaoz...

  9. #69
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    WAHHH I also want to knock off

  10. #70
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    got yr photo pulling YK away from the 200mm f2.8
    hahaha... this i GOTTA see!!!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #71
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I need to archive these magazines and laugh at it 20 yrs down the road

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    got yr photo pulling YK away from the 200mm f2.8
    i wanna see it too! scan and post here le.. hehe

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i wanna see it too! scan and post here le.. hehe
    hoe to post..hard copy leh...but trust me..very cute...

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao


    hoe to post..hard copy leh...but trust me..very cute...
    i wanna go take one too... scare after work go there too late liaoz sia... maybe next time ns u take out let me see le... hehe

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i wanna go take one too... scare after work go there too late liaoz sia... maybe next time ns u take out let me see le... hehe

    no worries.. got a laminated copy here in office... when the next time we meet i show you...if you still haven't seen it by then

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    no worries.. got a laminated copy here in office... when the next time we meet i show you...if you still haven't seen it by then
    hehe, ok ok!
    oh ya, u going for the evo launch this sat?

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    hehe, ok ok!
    oh ya, u going for the evo launch this sat?
    what time is it?

  18. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    -Not Found-
    Posts
    605

    Default

    I think start at 3pm. Me going there wif Jnet wan to join us nikonsiao?

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dann
    I think start at 3pm. Me going there wif Jnet wan to join us nikonsiao?
    should not be a problem... its on this sat right... got something on in the morning but i should be free at 12pm. maybe we can meet for lunch first?

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    should not be a problem... its on this sat right... got something on in the morning but i should be free at 12pm. maybe we can meet for lunch first?
    i need to see how 1st also, might have some stuff on..

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •