Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043486388 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1915

Thread: Sentosa Thread X (.....here comes the X series of this thread.)

  1. #741
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    You all enjoy life ah... I busy shooting wedding u all go out take pic...

  2. #742
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    ahh....nicer.....up contrast to remove the whitishness on the pics.
    ah.. learnt something.. hehe, usually i only adjust levels and curves...
    jia lat sia... nvr tot abt adjusting contrast... hiaz...

  3. #743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    thanks!

    wanted to have eye contact too... guess i wasn't handsome enough, so they dun look at me...

    wait for nikonsiao's one, his is a lot better, a lot eye contact one.
    Well,

    Can understand since you stand so far away. Next time learn from NS, dare dare go near near loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  4. #744
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    ah.. learnt something.. hehe, usually i only adjust levels and curves...
    jia lat sia... nvr tot abt adjusting contrast... hiaz...
    At times you have to adjust your hue and saturation as well otherwise some shots will turn out quite saturated.

  5. #745
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Well,

    Can understand since you stand so far away. Next time learn from NS, dare dare go near near loh
    ya lo, 1st time see him in action...
    really power sia... dare to go near near and talk to e models one..
    me dun even dare...

    think he too tired liaoz...
    wait for him to post his..
    me also gonna KOed liaoz..

  6. #746
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You all enjoy life ah... I busy shooting wedding u all go out take pic...
    You good life also mah .. get paid $$$ ... we shoot for free and stand until kah sng ...

  7. #747
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    ah.. learnt something.. hehe, usually i only adjust levels and curves...
    jia lat sia... nvr tot abt adjusting contrast... hiaz...
    The owner of beautiful memories taught me that. and a lot of other skills if you bother to ask him.

    You want eye contact? wear a clown suit and be like Ronald mcdonald`s, then you will have all the eye contact you want. Or the common method, have a nice big ass lens to point at them. preferably 77mm and above.

  8. #748
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    ya lo, 1st time see him in action...
    really power sia... dare to go near near and talk to e models one..
    me dun even dare...

    think he too tired liaoz...
    wait for him to post his..
    me also gonna KOed liaoz..
    you see DF and NS .... both of them quite alike one la ... ga ga ...go up shoot one ...

  9. #749
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You all enjoy life ah... I busy shooting wedding u all go out take pic...
    Me good boy, never go shoot race queens there
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  10. #750
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    At times you have to adjust your hue and saturation as well otherwise some shots will turn out quite saturated.
    i actually tend to de-sat my pics a bit, cos the gamut thingy always highlighted le... so i de-sat a bit here and there to make e gamut warning disappear...

    i'm doing e right thing... right?

  11. #751
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    you see DF and NS .... both of them quite alike one la ... ga ga ...go up shoot one ...
    Not as power as DA lah

    Stay so near to a model
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  12. #752
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    The owner of beautiful memories taught me that. and a lot of other skills if you bother to ask him.

    You want eye contact? wear a clown suit and be like Ronald mcdonald`s, then you will have all the eye contact you want. Or the common method, have a nice big ass lens to point at them. preferably 77mm and above.
    ahh... now i finally know...
    no wonder they only smile at those white lenses and the big mama lens...
    hiaz.. me and my kit lens... no hope sia...

  13. #753
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    ya lo, 1st time see him in action...
    really power sia... dare to go near near and talk to e models one..
    me dun even dare...

    think he too tired liaoz...
    wait for him to post his..
    me also gonna KOed liaoz..
    NS very dareing one. If me, I will be too shy to go near liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  14. #754
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Not as power as DA lah

    Stay so near to a model

  15. #755
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    That I got no idea about it. What gamut thingy? in the LCD screen when you view it?

  16. #756
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    That I got no idea about it. What gamut thingy? in the LCD screen when you view it?
    hmm, its in PS, under the View -> Gamut Warning

    i can't remember what's it for, the boss at beautiful memories mentioned to me once, when i was there asking him about digital prints. something regarding e colour or something...

  17. #757
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    going to sleep liao. its late and it has been a long day.

  18. #758
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    hmm, its in PS, under the View -> Gamut Warning

    i can't remember what's it for, the boss at beautiful memories mentioned to me once, when i was there asking him about digital prints. something regarding e colour or something...
    normally wouldnt bother about it.

  19. #759
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    same here, tak boleh tahan...
    bed~ here i come!!!

  20. #760
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    same here, tak boleh tahan...
    bed~ here i come!!!
    You go to who's bed ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •