Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1318212223242528334873 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1915

Thread: Sentosa Thread X (.....here comes the X series of this thread.)

  1. #441
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I can help to CLEAR your dry cabinet
    i dun mind helping you clear YOURS le...

  2. #442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Wah ... so filal !!!

    All models or those looking for BF ... go find DF

  3. #443
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'm in!!

  4. #444
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i dun mind helping you clear YOURS le...
    Wow, Pro, when are you going to train me on those "mood" things
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #445
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Wow, Pro, when are you going to train me on those "mood" things
    wah... grand master.. i learn from u one le...

    so u sat going to shoot cars with us?

  6. #446
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    wah arcanic... cheem ah... ur mood ans to our noob...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #447
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    DF's avatar already very mood liao

  8. #448
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    DF's avatar already very mood liao
    I always got a dark , evil, lonely , sad, loss mood so my mood is not a good example
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    wah arcanic... cheem ah... ur mood ans to our noob...
    Ya , Arcanic so chim till I dare not post anything regard mood there. Scare later say to wrong things and scold by Arcanic.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  10. #450
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    wah arcanic... cheem ah... ur mood ans to our noob...
    is it that cheem? gosh... later i end up confusing pp sia...

    nw sat going to e evo launch?

  11. #451
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ya , Arcanic so chim till I dare not post anything regard mood there. Scare later say to wrong things and scold by Arcanic.
    wah... u all suan me until liddat...

    must add the all time newbie quote there liaoz...
    "i'm just a newbie, correct me if i'm wrong"

  12. #452
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Go go go .. who's going again? ...

  13. #453
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    is it that cheem? gosh... later i end up confusing pp sia...

    nw sat going to e evo launch?
    nope. not free.

    remember to ask don to shoot the photogs again hor? his initialD shot was priceless!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  14. #454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    wah... u all suan me until liddat...

    must add the all time newbie quote there liaoz...
    "i'm just a newbie, correct me if i'm wrong"
    If you add that line there, we got excuse to correct you from head to tail till you pants drop
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #455
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    nope. not free.

    remember to ask don to shoot the photogs again hor? his initialD shot was priceless!
    oh.. aiya.. haven got e chance to see u yet...
    scarli i see u walk around my area so many times but dunno who u are...

    ya lo, must tell don to do that, then we can all brainstorm for speech bubbles..

  16. #456
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    If you add that line there, we got excuse to correct you from head to tail till you pants drop
    is it? ok ok, me go edit it now.
    then u can correct me til my pants drop

    *edit - master df, me added e newbie line le. now's ur chance!
    Last edited by ~Arcanic~; 13th May 2005 at 10:37 AM.

  17. #457
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    is it? ok ok, me go edit it now.
    then u can correct me til my pants drop
    OK , when your pants drop I get my cam ready. Free nude model shoot
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  18. #458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    OK , when your pants drop I get my cam ready. Free nude model shoot
    u sure or not... later u see me nude u sia...

  19. #459
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    u sure or not... later u see me nude u sia...
    I go B.Timah Hill shoot monkeys also the same wah. Nothing to get high for what ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  20. #460
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I go B.Timah Hill shoot monkeys also the same wah. Nothing to get high for what ?
    wah... u compare me to monkey??? DF -> <- Arc

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •