Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023284368 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1915

Thread: Sentosa Thread X (.....here comes the X series of this thread.)

  1. #341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I only saw 1 carrot, got a lot meh? How come AB never go up close and shoot the girls?
    coz he is on a tight lease, cant go too near.

  2. #342
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I only saw 1 carrot, got a lot meh? How come AB never go up close and shoot the girls?

    Shoot the girls ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......You sure you want me to go
    SHOOT them. I onli have my cheapo PDA camera, 1MP only and no flash.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  3. #343
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Shoot the girls ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......You sure you want me to go
    SHOOT them. I onli have my cheapo PDA camera, 1MP only and no flash.
    go up and soot them.

  4. #344
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wah lao AB so near yet so far, how can... the girls are meant to be shot, yet you never take.. sigh.

  5. #345
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    go up and soot them.
    Hmmmm..from the front?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  6. #346
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah lao AB so near yet so far, how can... the girls are meant to be shot, yet you never take.. sigh.
    No photography within building premises lah. Unless i pretend to stand at the Nikon Booth which is next to them and
    SHOOT them.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  7. #347
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Of course, don't worry I give you permission, go go go!!

  8. #348
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    ESPN--->
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  9. #349
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah lao AB so near yet so far, how can... the girls are meant to be shot, yet you never take.. sigh.
    like I said earlier, he on a tight lease, cant go near.

  10. #350
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    like I said earlier, he on a tight lease, cant go near.
    Don't worry lah I give him permission liao, confirm can!!

  11. #351
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    the only authority to give that is by the that furry ball of nonsense that works at NUS.

  12. #352
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    the only authority to give that is by the that furry ball of nonsense that works at NUS.
    hahaha....

  13. #353
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Woah ... Woodman point that pic i think can be printed to be used as a post card. Maybe personal preference, but i feel the shots are abit under?
    I shot some under, to prevent the feathers from blowing ... some shots have strong sunlight and I try to keep some detail in the feathers....

    What do the others think??

  14. #354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    I shot some under, to prevent the feathers from blowing ... some shots have strong sunlight and I try to keep some detail in the feathers....

    What do the others think??
    hmmm I thought it was okie, but possible mettering???

  15. #355
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    I shot some under, to prevent the feathers from blowing ... some shots have strong sunlight and I try to keep some detail in the feathers....

    What do the others think??
    i would -EV (prob by -0.5) to prevent loss of details, esp if the subject is white. nikon has spot metering, so best to use it.

  16. #356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    i would -EV (prob by -0.5) to prevent loss of details, esp if the subject is white. nikon has spot metering, so best to use it.
    you mean his fuji s2pro?

  17. #357
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'm in!

  18. #358
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    you mean his fuji s2pro?
    and yes, s2pro has spot metering.

  19. #359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Muahahah......thanks to a kind soul over here I have all the software I need.

  20. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    phew... finally back to e comfort of my home... tired...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •