Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518233863 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1915

Thread: Sentosa Thread X (.....here comes the X series of this thread.)

  1. #241
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    I don't know ... but somehow before i start posting in any forums .. i observe the trend and try to abide by it.

    Comments are welcome, be it postive or negative you have to take it in your stride and move on. C'mon ... i mean there are quite a few graphic designers lurking around here... they should know how they feel when the Creative directors throw their whole night's creation into their faces and tell them bluntly that its CRAP! ... You have to swallow it and go back to redo. Simple. Its a vicious cycle of learning. Nothing comes easy.
    !00% agreed.
    if customers dun like, any gd idea will become S***.

  2. #242
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sorry hor, I haven't reach the stage I can teach. Sharing is not an issue, but teaching is for those who are professional, I still learning, give me another 4-6 years.
    at least better then mi la..

    2 yrs more! then u become pro.. dun take too long, else ZC will...............

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    at least better then mi la..

    2 yrs more! then u become pro.. dun take too long, else ZC will...............
    Personally ... given the chance ... go to a design house.. spend a few days there ... and observe. Learn from it and maybe then know how difficult it is to please and handle comments. Even our lecturer was telling us that this is the way the industry works. Don't like it? There's always the door...

  4. #244
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Personally ... given the chance ... go to a design house.. spend a few days there ... and observe. Learn from it and maybe then know how difficult it is to please and handle comments. Even our lecturer was telling us that this is the way the industry works. Don't like it? There's always the door...
    ya loh.. i chosen my door liao.. to leave.. u?

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    ya loh.. i chosen my door liao.. to leave.. u?
    Main idea of the post above is to learn how to handle comments and swallow them no matter how bad they are. In the art world (photography considered being an art as well), artists just bash when they don't like what they see. Plain and simple. 5 months into my course.. i've already gotten bashings from my lecturers.. do i bash them back? No. Think CZ should do the same.

    Tendered already?

    Not yet ... major project on going .. got class this entire week including weekends .. i'll be shooting the EVO 9 event.. wouldn't miss it for the world...any shoots this Sunday afternoon after 4? ... Long time never go with shoots for you guys ... Really need to relieve some stress from work and school.
    Last edited by dEthANGeL; 12th May 2005 at 11:07 AM.

  6. #246
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Not yet ... major project on going .. got class this entire week including weekends .. i'll be shooting the EVO 9 event.. wouldn't miss it for the world...any shoots this Sunday afternoon after 4? ... Long time never go with shoots for you guys ... Really need to relieve some stress from work and school.
    i think we will meet up sat for EVO 9. and show our STG version X...
    hahaha.

  7. #247
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    I'm out...

    see ya guys.

  8. #248
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    I'm out...

    see ya guys.
    me too... else i need to stay back after work to complete my work.

  9. #249
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'm still in office.. sigh.

  10. #250
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    lunch in toapayoh today.... sizzler.

  11. #251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    lunch in toapayoh today.... sizzler.
    Wah .. good life ... i got coffee shop food only

  12. #252
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Morning folks, just came into office not too long ago. Rainy day, shiok if can hibernate more...
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  13. #253
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    lunch in toapayoh today.... sizzler.
    Bo jio!!

  14. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Morning folks, just came into office not too long ago. Rainy day, shiok if can hibernate more...
    Wah ... how come so late then go office?

  15. #255
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Bo jio!!
    if u see a grp of abt 12 ppl, come over and say hi.

  16. #256
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    if u see a grp of abt 12 ppl, come over and say hi.
    Wah.. got pretty girls anot?

  17. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    if u see a grp of abt 12 ppl, come over and say hi.
    wah, very near to my place le... i work at novena...
    help me "ta pao" sizzler back le..

  18. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah.. got pretty girls anot?
    You wanna kenna electric shock so that you look like FB's avatar is it?

  19. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Lunch time liao loh.......

  20. #260
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    You wanna kenna electric shock so that you look like FB's avatar is it?
    fb won't do that to me right...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •