Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread X (.....here comes the X series of this thread.)

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    he posted some so-so pics, and now busy defending himself ... crazy. u saw the exif of his pics? really makes u wonder if he knows wat the heck he's doing or if he knows how to operate his equipment properly...
    i really hope someone will help him get his cam settings right.... he should know after all this while. poor thing...

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Erm, guys ... I think he is reading our thread ...
    its too obvious he's reading it la...
    then again.. i not really bothered by it...

just that he shoot tmc... sure hope he knows who he is shooting about... the fact that none of us posted what was mentioned here in his P&P thread is already consider good lo. Dun understand why he want to "lift" the stuff off this thread and put them in his thread...

ESPN since when you became the Guru from the journey to the west???? hahahhaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~

just that he shoot tmc... sure hope he knows who he is shooting about... the fact that none of us posted what was mentioned here in his P&P thread is already consider good lo. Dun understand why he want to "lift" the stuff off this thread and put them in his thread...

did someone here call the model as ba pok like he mentioned???

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~

Its a free and liberal world (not so as proven by the sg govt ) ... but anyway ... why am i not surprised? This is the fastest growing and evolving thread... of coz some jokers will pop in here now and then to take a read or two ...

Deregistered

Simi wah koh kuay?

Anyway, I think TMC's comments are very useful on his first Part 1 presentation on Roxanne, he should take it into thinking.

I would never understand why EV+1, Slow Sync @ -2EV and f/6.

Namely because:

1) You already +1EV to expose the foreground more
    2) You step down aperture to >=f/6, and you lose light
    3) You use flash but -2EV to supply a little light.

Two steps to lose light and 1 step to gain light and yet the lighting environment wasn't too good. I see contradiction lor, TMC may be harsh but I think I will live with his question even if he shot me that.

CZ just need to take things less personally, sure there are people against him but if he can tolerate OMG (the f**ker) then he should be able to accept TMC.

Tio bo nikonsiao guru?

Morning guys .. just stepped into office. . lucky boss never see hell starts again ...

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Simi wah koh kuay?

Anyway, I think TMC's comments are very useful on his first Part 1 presentation on Roxanne, he should take it into thinking.

Namely because:

Two steps to lose light and 1 step to gain light and yet the lighting environment wasn't too good. I see contradiction lor, TMC may be harsh but I think I will live with his question even if he shot me that.

CZ just need to take things less personally, sure there are people against him but if he can tolerate OMG (the f**ker) then he should be able to accept TMC.

Tio bo nikonsiao guru?

no..not correct...i not guru but you are guru of the journey to the west....wah piang..last night cramp already today morning another laugh...

when will the day come when you remove the 'guru' label from my back...

The NiKE-On GuRus ... Of STg

i think this is e essence... he should understand this...
    dunno how e hell he can stand that omg in e 1st place...

Blog Entries

well, it will be crazy to assume if our noob dun ghost in here. heck.. i'm sure even the mods/admin do dat. am i worried abt the comments we made abt him? nah. i believe we are just saying out loud wat many CSers are feeling abt him. if u think our comments here are bad, wait till u hear him being discussed live and on-air in the usual meeting place in real life by real people face-to-face. u'll and dats putting it mildly.

i just put a shot across his bows (so to speak), as nicely as i can. i din wanna respond until i saw his comments to TMC.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Arc: I think his acceptance of OMG made OMG speechless so that OMG cannot whack him anymore, I don't think CZ knows about it that unwittingly he suan back OMG

nw75: I saw your reply, very professional You are hereby conferred the title "GURU", you may now sit on the same level with NikonSiao

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    well, it will be crazy to assume if our noob dun ghost in here. heck.. i'm sure even the mods/admin do dat. am i worried abt the comments we made abt him? nah. i believe we are just saying out loud wat many CSers are feeling abt him. if u think our comments here are bad, wait till u hear him being discussed live and on-air in the usual meeting place in real life by real people face-to-face. u'll and dats putting it mildly.

i just put a shot across his bows (so to speak), as nicely as i can. i din wanna respond until i saw his comments to TMC.
    Pro comments......

ESPN NS

Wa jip lai liao!!!
    I in too!
    nice weather to slp!

Simi wah koh kuay?

Namely because:

Tio bo nikonsiao guru?
    the settings he used were not able to get good exposures.
    my reasoning is (take f/5 as base setting).
    1) at f/6 it is +1/3EV
    2) by +1EV, he gain 2/3 stops from f/5.
    3) flash setting at -2EV (if i read correctly) means that he is -1.33EV from f/5.

so, basically with all the Tv, ISO remained unchanged, he is shooting at f/9 with no flash. of course metering plays an important part since she was wearing black & white. matrix / evaluative metering will take into consideration of her attire before calculating the Tv (assume in Av / S mode).

since he is reading this thread, why not come in and say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Pro comments......

ESPN NS
    Agreed...

IF he says hi .. it defeats the word "ghosting"

Arc: I think his acceptance of OMG made OMG speechless so that OMG cannot whack him anymore, I don't think CZ knows about it that unwittingly he suan back OMG

nw75: I saw your reply, very professional You are hereby conferred the title "GURU", you may now sit on the same level with NikonSiao
    I think espn is beyond "guru" .. he's the guru of gurus

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    the settings he used were not able to get good exposures.
    my reasoning is (take f/5 as base setting).
    1) at f/6 it is +1/3EV
    2) by +1EV, he gain 2/3 stops from f/5.
    3) flash setting at -2EV (if i read correctly) means that he is -1.33EV from f/5.

so, basically with all the Tv, ISO remained unchanged, he is shooting at f/9 with no flash. of course metering plays an important part since she was wearing black & white. matrix / evaluative metering will take into consideration of her attire before calculating the Tv (assume in Av / S mode).

since he is reading this thread, why not come in and say hi.
    scare of getting "bomb"...
    we are fast moving thread u know.. later dun know get lost.

Deregistered

honestly speaking, if one post his/her shots, he/she must be willing to take whatever comments that people make.

There will be bound to have people who will critique bluntly.
    So if one cannot take it, DO NOT post.

Otherwise, suck it up & deal with it.
    Simple as that.

Y post then cannot take the comments, reply to whine & b!tch about it?

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast