Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Slide films outing anyone?

I am bringing 3 rolls of slides. If it is BAD WEATHER like today, I will just use Velvia 50 and dun take people shot. If it is cloudy sky, I will try E100VS to see how it works. If it is clear blue sky I will just use Astia 100F.

I will hope to bring my slides out with lightbox and loupe since wormz yesterday night complained about not able to see my pictures so far (he lives so near me zzzzzz). But that will do unjustice to them (not that they are good) as visually using a loupe for prolonged period of time will wear out your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by theITguy
    I am bringing 3 rolls of slides. If it is BAD WEATHER like today, I will just use Velvia 50 and dun take people shot. If it is cloudy sky, I will try E100VS to see how it works. If it is clear blue sky I will just use Astia 100F.

I will hope to bring my slides out with lightbox and loupe since wormz yesterday night complained about not able to see my pictures so far (he lives so near me zzzzzz). But that will do unjustice to them (not that they are good) as visually using a loupe for prolonged period of time will wear out your eyes.
    Cool, can i bring some of my slides for photosharing too? can borrow ur lightbox?
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Deregistered

Default Re : slide film outing

List of interested members joining Slide film outing on 14 May 2005(Sat)
    Time: 9am
    Place: Little India

1. horizonsky
    2. Icarus
    3. wormz777
    4. denniskee
    5. sumball (10am)
    6. theitguy
    7. xxxger

9am meet at Little india MRT is it? or ? .... my nos is 9151-3939 , ... if i am lost, please sms me ... haha

Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Cool, can i bring some of my slides for photosharing too? can borrow ur lightbox?

I want photo critics, not sharing lah. If like that no point bringing, it does not help anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    b

9am meet at Little india MRT is it? or ? .... my nos is 9151-3939 , ... if i am lost, please sms me ... haha
    Meet at the Little India MRT station control 9am...

I want photo critics, not sharing lah. If like that no point bringing, it does not help anyone.
    Ok lor, i help u critique...hehehe

Hi i may join.. But not sure of my schedule yet.. Will be there at 9am if i can make it..

Quote Originally Posted by hOrizoNsKy
    I am inspired by all the talks regarding of how to shoot with slide films and the processing to scan into digital. I am keen to find how awesome will it look like when the slides are printed out.

Hopefully anyone interested to organise this outing. Would love to meet all the film user
    Count me in. How to contact u people?

I have a large light box can view your slides and mine together. my email is vincentlii@hotmail.com

1. horizonsky
    2. Icarus
    3. wormz777
    4. denniskee
    5. sumball (10am)
    6. theitguy
    7) xxxger
    8) swizard (anyone have extra film to spare, will buy from you guys)

that would be fun!~ I've never seen how the slides would look with the lightbox. Expensive to buy a lightbox or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper ShutterBug
    I have a large light box can view your slides and mine together. my email is vincentlii@hotmail.com
    Welcome Shutterbug~ You may PM me your contact number? For those who are joining too

Quote Originally Posted by swizard

1. horizonsky
    2. Icarus
    3. wormz777
    4. denniskee
    5. sumball (10am)
    6. theitguy
    7) xxxger
    8) swizard (anyone have extra film to spare, will buy from you guys)
    Hi there... I got 2 rolls of Fuji Superia 400 left over from Chingay.

You want to have them? $5 for both. Kept in dry box all the time.

shoot ppl with velvia or 100VS?

may i join u all at lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    shoot ppl with velvia or 100VS?
    Why not? So long as you do not make the person big and show the environment more than the person, I think it is quite nice and beautiful. But again, if not enough sunlight.....

Oh yes, this sat I will also show all who are present why digital will never, yes I mean NEVER emulate/simulate/stimulate (hehehe) Slide film.

Quote Originally Posted by wormz777
    Hi there... I got 2 rolls of Fuji Superia 400 left over from Chingay.

You want to have them? $5 for both. Kept in dry box all the time.
    No thanks. I'm looking for slides.
    Anyway, I'll be going to Ruby tonight to get them...

Just for your info here. Fotuhub is having promotion for sensia 100. one roll of sensia PLUS processing fees only at $6.90!!!

This is for those who wants to try out diff slide before settle down with one. It is very cheap. Go get it!

Thanks for your info sumball. man I am really looking forward about tomoro

Oh yes, this sat I will also show all who are present why digital will never, yes I mean NEVER emulate/simulate/stimulate (hehehe) Slide film.
    Too early to say so, who are still watching B&W TV?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast