Thread: Need Locations for Automotive Photography Photoshoots.

Default Need Locations for Automotive Photography Photoshoots.

Hi all,

I am looking for good locations where I can shoot cars.... I am looking for locations with wide open spaces with minimal objects around(eg buildings,lamp post) ... I would appreciate it if you guys could share locations with me!!

Cheers
    Aiman

Default Locations for Automotive Photography

Hi

I'm looking for great locations where I can bring my clients to take a picture of their cars. I prefer places that are wide open,so I would appreciate it if you guys could share any locations with me.

Default Re: Need Locations for Automotive Photography Photoshoots.

4. Spam - We will not tolerate posting of the same message to two or more forums. Any such posts will be merged or deleted and repeated abuse will result in banishment.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faq.p...vb_faq#faq_tos

threads merged and moved.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

A few thoughts...

1. Please refer to the existing Singapore Locations threads.

2. What exploring of Singapore have you done? Part of photography is finding your own locations. Especially if you are getting paid.

3. Why should fellow automotive photographers give up their "sweet spots"? Especially since they are your clients, I.e. you are getting paid.

4. Have you searched for existing threads?
    Last edited by Rashkae; 2nd September 2013 at 03:56 PM.
    Alpha

Default Re: Need Locations for Automotive Photography Photoshoots.

Quote Originally Posted by aimanrahim96 View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for good locations where I can shoot cars.... I am looking for locations with wide open spaces with minimal objects around(eg buildings,lamp post) ... I would appreciate it if you guys could share locations with me!!

Cheers
    Aiman
    are you going to do this?

First of all, sorry for the spam post...my bad...

Secondly, I have done a lot of scouting but there are many locations that needs a photographer pass to enter... Hence, most of the places that I've scouted is too public

Thirdly, I am aware of the situation of automotive photographers giving up their sweet spot... I am just wondering, how are they able to access to these locations

Lastly, if locations cannot be shared, then, I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to get a photographers pass??

Cheers
    Aiman

Secondly, I have done a lot of scouting but there are many locations that needs a photographer pass to enter... Hence, most of the places that I've scouted is too public

Thirdly, I am aware of the situation of automotive photographers giving up their sweet spot... I am just wondering, how are they able to access to these locations

Lastly, if locations cannot be shared, then, I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to get a photographers pass??

Cheers
    Aiman
    You ask the owners of the property. Logic, right?
    Alpha

Cheers
    Aiman
    Become part of the media, or join one of the Concept 35mm shoots in the organized shoots forum.

You'll get to shoot the cars, if you can ignore the XMMs draped over them

Alright... Thank You!