Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Credit card question...

U tried MAYBANK? think they may accept lower income applications.
    But 1 thing i noticed is that they may look at the job u holding. If its a perm job and its a government job ur chances are high. My fren working in govt as perm staff even at ard 2.1k he got citibank cards but i'm holding contract position same pay I din get it. Well above is my analogy maybe its wrong but its open for discussion lah

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish
    U tried MAYBANK? think they may accept lower income applications.
    But 1 thing i noticed is that they may look at the job u holding. If its a perm job and its a government job ur chances are high. My fren working in govt as perm staff even at ard 2.1k he got citibank cards but i'm holding contract position same pay I din get it. Well above is my analogy maybe its wrong but its open for discussion lah
    Thanks for your info!

MAS rules: 30K per annum income.

Just send in your payslip of 2.5K a month (base plus commission plus whatver)

You shd get it approve although sticky cases would need you to submit your IRA statement but I don't think it would be a problem.

good luck in your application and remember the advice you have been given. P

{Pay ALL your bills at the end of the month. ALWAYS.}

Thanks Fine and Snowcrash for the info... Hmm, so now I know about supplementary cards....

I didn't know it's difficult to get a credit card. I thot these credit card companies are pushing so hard for people to sign up and the minimum amount earned can be flexible.

I guess it's for both parties good. If you don't hold a stable job and spend unwisely, then you'll incur in huge debts and interests. Then the bank involved will have a hard time getting their $ too... legal stuffs and all that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123