Thread: Noob's Green apple

Default Noob's Green apple

This is something i just tried in my kitchen about 1 hr ago..too bored after finishing my exams and too rainy to go out.( got this idea from one of the member's posts sometime ago!).could i have comments on its flaws..Oh, i ps-ed quite a bit..Thanks!!!

sam

nice... simple and straightforward.

Your colors are not in the brightly lustre range so do see if you can push up the shadow areas abit. Take note of the top right greyish patch there

Pretty cool. Would prefer if the droplets were slightly more in focus and defined though. Its pretty hard to catch the moment though

Very nice Sam. Like the way the water flows down the apple.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    nice... simple and straightforward.

Your colors are not in the brightly lustre range so do see if you can push up the shadow areas abit. Take note of the top right greyish patch there

thanks for the comment! as u can tell, i'm not too good at ps, could u tell me how to lighten that greyish patch over at the top right corner? I can't seem to just lighten one side without affecting the rest of the picture.what do u mean by pushing up the shadown areas? tks!

Thanks sean and splutter for the comments as well. Splutter, i'm was using shutter speed of 1/200..how much higher should i go, any advice?