Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actual Day Wedding Photography Course 17th

Hi, I am still in Kuantan now. Sorry to those who had send me the PM few days ago. I will call you guys when I am back to work(I will be back to work on tomorrow).

I had do some research for the Kuantan trip for next year, hope that we can have a happy and enjoyable trip.

Any way, those who interested on this course must hand leg fast fast, is only 4 slots left, but if those who PM me is confirmed then maybe only 1 slot left.

So hurry, call me anytime after today.

Gotta wait for the next one.... until I am no longer gainfully unemployed....

Quote Originally Posted by kenzi
    Gotta wait for the next one.... until I am no longer gainfully unemployed....
    Don't worry kenzi, this course will start on very about two months. You are always welcome when you want to join us. You can come down to our studio when you are free to join our "chit chat" section, SLCC door always open for you.

aunty, u r back?

Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    aunty, u r back?
    Yes, I am back! Miss me? Good boy, come to visit me la, I will give you a pack of green tea!

Update:

1.Comfirmed.
    2.Comfirmed.
    3.Comfirmed.
    4.Reserved.
    5.Reserved.
    6.Reserved.
    7.Reserved.
    8.Reserved.

Two slots left, don't miss this again, or else you must wait till Sep. Cause this time will only have one intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    green tea!
    wah ... my fav hehehehe...miss u guys

hope will visit 1 of this day before i will go back to Philippines...

cheers..

Quote Originally Posted by nywreb
    wah ... my fav hehehehe...miss u guys

hope will visit 1 of this day before i will go back to Philippines...

cheers..

All of us miss you too,will you coming back? Welcome you anyday,anytime!( But plesae call before you come.) Thank you!

This is a course that you can learn how to control you flash, outdoor lighting and the basic studio lighting at one time. 9 lessons for only $400 (per lesson cost only $44.44). Hurry, don't miss this again, two slots left only!

For those who had reserved please pay some deposit to confirmed. Thank you!

Hi Joanne , sent u a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Yes, I am back! Miss me? Good boy, come to visit me la, I will give you a pack of green tea!
    u should know o [refer other flavour. But no fish, prawn also can lar.

Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    u should know o [refer other flavour. But no fish, prawn also can lar.
    I mean "I prefer other flavour". Will drop by during lunch.

I have to say sorry to those who are interested on the A.D.W.P.C. Basic foundation are very importance for this course. We really hope everyone will enjoy and benefit after attended this course.

We have 2 slots left, hurry don't miss this. Remember one stone but three birds!!

Upz for SLCC very interesting course, like what the shifu has said " If you can master the wedding actual day. others will be sup sup sui" . Ki ah !!

Joanne - Pai seh leh , been very busy this few weeks, if still got lobang must call me leh ..

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Upz for SLCC very interesting course, like what the shifu has said " If you can master the wedding actual day. others will be sup sup sui" . Ki ah !!

Joanne - Pai seh leh , been very busy this few weeks, if still got lobang must call me leh ..
    wat lobang u r looking for? hahahaha

up

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear

Don't worry. I will call you if we will have outdoor shoot again.

Hi,

if i can't make it for every Friday? can special arrangements be made?

HAHA...just trying...

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclesiasm
    Hi,

if i can't make it for every Friday? can special arrangements be made?

HAHA...just trying...
    Sorry to tell you that the rest of the days are having other courses, that's way we are only having only one day for this course for this July.

Hurry, only one slot left. If you miss this, you will have to till Sep.

Do we have to bring our camera for all the lessons?

Quote Originally Posted by chseah
    Do we have to bring our camera for all the lessons?
    depends on you... but compulsory for practical class... theory class is up to individuals... unless specified.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast