Thread: Informal meetup for Landscape/Architecture photography

Default Informal meetup for Landscape/Architecture photography

It's been three years since I last used my tripod to take a pic so thinking of heading out for a short take, if only to get the dust off the tripod and finally use the 10-24mm that has been sitting in the drybox. Will be a good change for me from taking babes photos (the toddler kind lah) or changing diapers.

Making this as informal as possible, if you wanna turn up on the day itself, I'll just see you there. If you need to contact me, I can be reached by Whatsapp or SMS at nine-four-five-two-three-triple zero.

Venue: That thingie jutting out from near Merlion
    Date: Saturday 31 Aug 2013
    Time: 6am onwards (probably end about 8am, then head to McDonalds@Marina Sq)
    Is Breakfast Included: Yes, but you have to pay for it yourself
    How do I indicate the breakfast required: Speak your order to the lady/gentleman at the McD counter.
    What if I put my name down but do not turn up last minute: I will send a hoard of zombies after you.
    What if I don't put my name down but turn up last minute: I will turn you into a zombie.
    What if I can't find you on the day itself: You can Whatsapp or call me but if I am in the middle of a 9mins long exposure, you will have to wait 9mins before I pick up the call.
    What if I come late: You can buy us breakfast.
    Is there anything I should bring: a camera, preferably.
    Other than a camera?: lens, and wide angle would be great.
    Will you be giving lessons: Huh? Me? Srsly?
    Can you give me some tips: Sorry, we don't normally give tips and gratuity in Singapore. 10% is normally included already (except at McD).
    I meant tips (good advice): Huh? Me? Srsly?
    Is there really anything else I should know: Other than the first three points? Not really.

See you guys there, else it'll be a lonely day

Default Re: Informal meetup for Landscape/Architecture photography

Are we up for the sunrise shoot at the waterfront ?

Default Re: Informal meetup for Landscape/Architecture photography

I will still be heading down in the morning.