Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Product Shoot: Flowers

aiyoh... espn, if you are not gonna have the last place, i'm gonna go for it.

btw, put me under the reserve list just in case anyone backs out...
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

I be starting a list of those interested.. Pls put your name in.. I be doing the planning on the next wkend and details hopefully be released then..

If it's a studio shoot, i probably need guys who are familar with studio setup to help me as i know noting.. if its at my mum shop, i try to get a backdrop but will have to borrow flash from you guys to up the power..

Lotsa ideas flashing in my mind now.. thinking of asking a model to do shots wif handbouquet.. pls gif me time to plan out.. as alot of work is needed.. and also time permits..

Do pm me or just post here if you have any ideas.. i am veri open to ideas.. i be also posting what plans i had so that you guys can comment if i had gone wrong or smth...

Product Shoot: Flower
    Date: To Be Confirmed
    Venue: Studio / Shop (Chinatown)
    PAX: 3-5 / 10

1) bigfatfish
    2) kennyleong
    3) yanyewkay
    4) kitkat
    5) john teoh
    6) cyrn
    7) barracuda
    8) feimao07
    9) vonvonz
    10) (last place..)

Reserve:
    1) mohgui

come one.. one last place...!!!

if no one is gonna take that last place ... i'll take it! =P ... but be warned hor ... i'm abit newbie :S

Deregistered

Go for it la, I just wanna go see only

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Go for it la, I just wanna go see only

come la espn.. don be shy... haha...

yoz goo, from past experienced at ur shop...
    i strongly suggest u dun bring all 10 pp to ur mum's shop man...
    unless u want them to all from lack of oxygen and space to move around...

be starting a list of those interested.. Pls put your name in.. I be doing the planning on the next wkend and details hopefully be released then..

If it's a studio shoot, i probably need guys who are familar with studio setup to help me as i know noting.. if its at my mum shop, i try to get a backdrop but will have to borrow flash from you guys to up the power..

Lotsa ideas flashing in my mind now.. thinking of asking a model to do shots wif handbouquet.. pls gif me time to plan out.. as alot of work is needed.. and also time permits..

Do pm me or just post here if you have any ideas.. i am veri open to ideas.. i be also posting what plans i had so that you guys can comment if i had gone wrong or smth...

Product Shoot: Flower
    Date: To Be Confirmed
    Venue: Studio / Shop (Chinatown)
    PAX: 3-5 / 10

1) bigfatfish
    2) kennyleong
    3) yanyewkay
    4) kitkat
    5) john teoh
    6) cyrn
    7) barracuda
    8) feimao07
    9) vonvonz
    10) Expiredyoghurt

Reserve:
    1) mohgui
    2) ashleyy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    yoz goo, from past experienced at ur shop...
    i strongly suggest u dun bring all 10 pp to ur mum's shop man...
    unless u want them to all from lack of oxygen and space to move around...
    it will not be in the shop.. there is a small empty place near the esclator side.. i was planning to use that small area for the shoot.. 3 of us in the shop is way too much...

Quote Originally Posted by goo82sg
    it will not be in the shop.. there is a small empty place near the esclator side.. i was planning to use that small area for the shoot.. 3 of us in the shop is way too much...
    Are we allowed to use this small space? Will there be electrical power supply? If have, I can bring some lights...

wahh ... hmm .. wonder how many peeps who'll be going will be using nikon .. and sb600 or sb800 ... can cls? .. hehe ... got no external flash yet ... but if got a few sb600s or sb800s den can cls! (for nikon cls enabled cams =P)

Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt
    wahh ... hmm .. wonder how many peeps who'll be going will be using nikon .. and sb600 or sb800 ... can cls? .. hehe ... got no external flash yet ... but if got a few sb600s or sb800s den can cls! (for nikon cls enabled cams =P)
    I'm using SB800 and I have a couple of normal slave flash in which I can combine with my SB800.. works fine! hehee

hmm .. den maybe can let d70 users (like me? =X) who dun have any flash units hijack for cls abit? ... heh heh =X ...

hmmm... i've got no external flash to my name. probably will try shooting without the use of flash.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

y not bring a tripod along... tried using a monopod with a 550ex and a 420ex (slave).. the photo still came out blur due to slow shutter speed.. perhaps smth wrong with the metering ba.. haha..

come out blur means u nvr focus properly or camera/lens/subject shake during slow exposure...

Since the list full liao.. when is the shoot ah? If dun plan the dates early.. later u see this and that pulled out! haha

I be organising 2 shoot... the details will be as follow:
    There are two option for me to run the shoot. I be trying out with Ashley on this Friday and decide what the outcome will be.

Shoot 1:
    Date: Late May / Early June (After Vesak Day Wkend)
    Time: Half Day - Full Day ( Need to plan schedule )
    Venue: Vince123123 studio (Clementi) / Chinatown (BackDrop)
    Theme: HandBouquets (Lilies, Roses, Tulips, Sunflowers) / ROM Flowers
    1)
    2)

I would appreciate those with experience in product shoot or studio lighting to join this.. it be a great experience for guys wana do up their portfolio.. i aint biased or what.. i will try to cater for all.. The cost of all flowers will be bear by myself.. I am still looking for a model for shoot 1.. the theme for her will be in white dress.. However, might need to share cost for MUA.. will try to absorb if i can.. Pls PM me if you guys have contacts for models doing TFP or low charges.. Model fee will be covered by me.. dun worry..

Shoot 2:
    Date: To be confirmed - wkend will release.. pls wait..
    Venue: Chinatown (BackDrop)
    Theme: Floral Arrangement
    5 Canon / 5 Nikon

i am not trying to stir up a war between both brands.. my rational is that i do not have a strobe.. its easier for canon / nikon users to share their flash as some arrangement can be as tall as 2m high... all the cost of the flowers will be bear by myself.. so dun worry.. come shoot and share experience with one another.. thousand and one apology the shoot hafta be so late.. still got alot of stuff yet to be confirmed.. and also need to fit my mum shop schedule..

Pls PM if interested.. i will update the list for you..
    Last edited by goo82sg; 12th May 2005 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goo82sg
    Pls PM if interested.. i will update the list for you..

Yo.. newbie.. but interested to give it a try.. can a not? If can.. put me in shoot one.. *pray in june* may is out for me.. If really may, than I've to standup lao....

wahh ... kenny! ... 5.53 awake liao aH?! ... anyways i'm also interested ... and probably more newbie than kenny :S ... if u don't mind me joining for the experience and to learn ... ... =) ... otherwise i dun mind giving way for the pros =P

just sent u a PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12