Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 models

yup yup its okie =D lalalas
    wendy MIA?

so quiet???

All preparing their gear for your shoot?

l0ls~

Cleaning cameras, brushing away dust on lenses, clean CCD, tape camera body, tighten screws on tripod, counting cash in wallet...
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Talking

Anyone shooting film? I am thinking of doing some b&w portraitures.. just bought a green/yellow filter!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

so is the location decided already?

am only going to bring one lens..the 85mm...

Okay, let's organize the list one more time.

TFP/TFCD for 2 ladies

Date: Saturday, 21st May 2005
    Venue: To be advised.

Note: Names placed in the list are automatically assumed to be comfortable with the cost of a make-up artist. Current cost (tentative): S$5 per photographer.

First session 11am:

01. Samgoh
    02. Newsnapster
    03. Sebyap30
    04. Zeckson Chow
    05. icarus (isn't 11am abit too late for shooting? indoor or outdoor??)
    06. Castlesinthesky
    07. Ilovehouse
    08. CYRN
    09. Witness
    10. Splutter
    11. LittleDigitalArtist

Second session 2pm:

01. Dawgbyte
    02. Goo82sg
    03. Kitkat
    04. photografixed
    05. kreative_expression
    06. Feinwerkbau
    07. Porshee
    08. kennyleong (tentive)
    09. Gryphon
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Great! We just need one more photographer and we are full house already! Venom81, any news on the TFP/TFCD?
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Great! We just need one more photographer and we are full house already! Venom81, any news on the TFP/TFCD?
    Actually got 20 already!!!

Witness...u or splutter shd join me in afternoon....or u guys inseperatable
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    rofl
    since i'm a bit free now, so still can entertain ur posts ba, worry u too bored to one to bother abt u ma..

why i didn go? u didn read the whole thread le... hehe, i posted somewhere i not free on that day le, having big grp is more fun actually... if we are as pro as u say... why would we be doing tfps? i dun really see pros doing tfps much though...
    haha, i think catchlights had answered your question. as for having big grp is more fun.this shows what kind of a photographer you are. you are suppose to do a portfolio for the models and yet you are seeking fun with the other photographers. common be serious, the models are serious about their portfolios, focus and concentrate in your shoot and not sit around and talkcxxk. this is not a learning lesson or workshop. treat it as your assignment, ur paid assignment. not just shoot shoot and give the models some photos. by lookin at ur attitude, i doubt u can do a good job.

Omg its OMG again! Comeon dude, its its a dead serious TFP, there will only be 1 photographer.
    If you understand my works, it's photography. If you don't, it's art.
    SplutterPhotography|flickr

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    I suppose there's different levels of TFPs. If you're interested in the 1 photographer shooting the models for one whole day, then simply pm the models directly to arrange for a private shoot. I suppose this thread/forum is intended for those who want to do a group shoot. with all group shoots, other factors may be compromised.
    its true they are different levels of TFPs but in this case what the models wanted is a decent portfolios and not going group shoot for fun. if someone could remember the last clubsnap anniversary at the zoo.this thread is intended for those who want to do a group shoot but with so many photographers, do u think u can produce what the models are expecting. 3hrs 2 models, each model 3 outfits. each outfit 60mins then divided by 10 photographers, each photographer left with 6 mins.this provided the model no need to rest. i wonder does the photographer has time to do a good pose or set the right lightings if he wants to shoot few good shots.my guess is that this shoot will be only one type of lighting. all shooting the same style.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    hi, the guru of "journey to the west". long time no see u any new style? can post and see?

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    In a big group shoot, the photographer got no control over the lighting, posing, theme or whatever, what's left for the photographer to contribute?

This is not a kind of TFP a pro will want, unless is just shoot for fun.

For me weekend is all out, want to have fun also not free.
    well catchlights, to some people do just don't understand. what they want is to shoot for fun and don't care of what the models wanted.

Default I'm In

Okay, let's organize the list one more time.

TFP/TFCD for 2 ladies

Date: Saturday, 21st May 2005
    Venue: To be advised.

Note: Names placed in the list are automatically assumed to be comfortable with the cost of a make-up artist. Current cost (tentative): S$5 per photographer.

First session 11am:

01. Samgoh
    02. Newsnapster
    03. Sebyap30
    04. Zeckson Chow
    05. icarus (isn't 11am abit too late for shooting? indoor or outdoor??)
    06. Castlesinthesky
    07. Ilovehouse
    08. CYRN
    09. Witness
    10. Splutter
    11. LittleDigitalArtist

Second session 2pm:

01. Dawgbyte
    02. Goo82sg
    03. Kitkat
    04. photografixed
    05. kreative_expression
    06. Feinwerkbau
    07. Porshee
    08. kennyleong (tentive)
    09. Gryphon
    10.Art2d3d

vince123123
    Guests

perhaps we should leave it to the models/participants to decide. if you wish to have a hand in this, perhaps you would like to participante or even take the lead in this? no point to keep making comments from the sidelines when you're not even involved in the shoot even obliquely.

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    its true they are different levels of TFPs but in this case what the models wanted is a decent portfolios and not going group shoot for fun. if someone could remember the last clubsnap anniversary at the zoo.this thread is intended for those who want to do a group shoot but with so many photographers, do u think u can produce what the models are expecting. 3hrs 2 models, each model 3 outfits. each outfit 60mins then divided by 10 photographers, each photographer left with 6 mins.this provided the model no need to rest. i wonder does the photographer has time to do a good pose or set the right lightings if he wants to shoot few good shots.my guess is that this shoot will be only one type of lighting. all shooting the same style.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    perhaps we should leave it to the models/participants to decide. if you wish to have a hand in this, perhaps you would like to participante or even take the lead in this? no point to keep making comments from the sidelines when you're not even involved in the shoot even obliquely.
    if u cannot accept comments or suggestions and opinions or bystanders or those who had experienced this type of situations, just say so. i juz feel sorry for those models tats all. if i really have to shoot, i dun need crowds, i do it alone.

well catchlights, to some people do just don't understand. what they want is to shoot for fun and don't care of what the models wanted.
    I remember sometime back, a model or model representative seeking photographer to do TFP here, but wish to screen the photographer’s book first, end up a big hoo-ha here…….

For me TFP is a serious matter, I will tell the model this way… I will not waste your time, and I hope you will not waste my time too..

If I just shoot for fun, still have to make sure they will have useable imgaes.

if u cannot accept comments or suggestions and opinions or bystanders or those who had experienced this type of situations, just say so. i juz feel sorry for those models tats all. if i really have to shoot, i dun need crowds, i do it alone.
    If the models prefer to have serious one-on-one no-nonsense shoot, they can cancel this thread and just PM whomever they wish to TFP with. Unless they also prefer this type of fun shoot. Regardless, no need to feel sorry for them since they are not forced to do this shoot and are free to make their decisions every step of the way.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast