Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 models

Anyone got ideas on which location to shoot?
    I would consider changing the 1st session earlier to ard 9 or 10. I have to comfirm with models 1st. Anyone in the 1st session got problems shooting earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    I would consider changing the 1st session earlier to ard 9 or 10. I have to comfirm with models 1st. Anyone in the 1st session got problems shooting earlier?
    I belive it will be best from 8 to 10.. the lighting for that time is perfect.. anyway.. do think of wet weather programmes...

Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    I belive it will be best from 8 to 10.. the lighting for that time is perfect.. anyway.. do think of wet weather programmes...
    Hello Kenny, exams finish liao?
    I have not ideas on the location care to give suggestions? If not, I choose Raffles Place again. Another TFP there again.

Hello Kenny, exams finish liao?
    I have not ideas on the location care to give suggestions? If not, I choose Raffles Place again. Another TFP there again.

Yup.. just over.. hai.. dont know if i can attend this shoot.. morning is out as i got event to cover... what you have in mind first? theme...? or anything? MSN talk want? PM me.

Yup.. just over.. hai.. dont know if i can attend this shoot.. morning is out as i got event to cover... what you have in mind first? theme...? or anything? MSN talk want? PM me.
    Don't know yet, I have to comfirm with the 2 models 1st. Will update you guys when I have more details on the shoot.

Don't know yet, I have to comfirm with the 2 models 1st. Will update you guys when I have more details on the shoot.
    talk to you over msn....

talk to you over msn....
    Okie.

if shoot early, i wanna change to am session. would like to shoot at abt 8am actually.

vince123123
    Guests

Its so easy to comment when you're not involved. How about you let me know when you involved in a project? I will have lots of comments for you. I doubt you'll take up the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by OMG
    if u cannot accept comments or suggestions and opinions or bystanders or those who had experienced this type of situations, just say so. i juz feel sorry for those models tats all. if i really have to shoot, i dun need crowds, i do it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Its so easy to comment when you're not involved. How about you let me know when you involved in a project? I will have lots of comments for you. I doubt you'll take up the challenge.
    when i was doin this type of shoot, i guess u probably askin around wat camera to get.

due to age...i suggest we shoot in some town area....shopping areas....

ORCHARD ROAD......

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    due to age...i suggest we shoot in some town area....shopping areas....

ORCHARD ROAD......
    Agree.. Why not walk from the start to the end and street shoot with the model?

Deregistered

At 11am maybe still possible. At 2pm? Forget it.

when i was doin this type of shoot, i guess u probably askin around wat camera to get.

Alright guys.. Cool off.... No offence here for me... I think its gone a little far off already.. Let end this here, possible guys?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    At 11am maybe still possible. At 2pm? Forget it.
    Dont think will get place to squeeze along the road to shoot...

vince123123
    Guests

Now this is totally irrelevant for two reasons:

1. First you have no basis to arrive at the conclusion that you have. You have no personal knowledge of the demographics of both parties. I can always reverse the situation and say that when I was shooting, You were still in your mother's womb, but I will not dignify your comment with this response

It's at best, an attempt at personal attacking in order to disguise the fact that you have no valid rebuttals to my earlier statement, hoping to change the subject and throw away the focus from you.

2. Even if this was true (which is denied), you are simply trying to throw your age (if again, that is true) around with no valid or substantiating evidence. One's age or so called experience does not always mean he's correct. And if you would note, my response at post #189 is not one which requires vast experience to tackle.

This is simply a case where two people are having a debate and one, having been unable to rebutt the other's points or come up with any sensible response, simply says "I'm older and wiser than you and therefore I know better".

If you wish to post, direct your rebuttals at the statement against you and not go off on a voyage of your own on some tangential subject.

1. First you have no basis to arrive at the conclusion that you have. You have no personal knowledge of the demographics of both parties. I can always reverse the situation and say that when I was shooting, You were still in your mother's womb, but I will not dignify your comment with this response

It's at best, an attempt at personal attacking in order to disguise the fact that you have no valid rebuttals to my earlier statement, hoping to change the subject and throw away the focus from you.

2. Even if this was true (which is denied), you are simply trying to throw your age (if again, that is true) around with no valid or substantiating evidence. One's age or so called experience does not always mean he's correct. And if you would note, my response at post #189 is not one which requires vast experience to tackle.

This is simply a case where two people are having a debate and one, having been unable to rebutt the other's points or come up with any sensible response, simply says "I'm older and wiser than you and therefore I know better".

If you wish to post, direct your rebuttals at the statement against you and not go off on a voyage of your own on some tangential subject.
    kudos man... mine was talking crap with him (for self entertainment ), but urs is really straight to e point.

we are okay to earlier timin , (:

it seems u treated this as personal attack which in fact it is not but merely to tell u that no need to ask a father do u have sex b4.

proof me wrong after the shoot see if all can hav a good maybe satisfactory results. burt of cos dun compare wi newbies standard but normal standard.

it seems u treated this as personal attack which in fact it is not but merely to tell u that no need to ask a father do u have sex b4.

proof me wrong after the shoot see if all can hav a good maybe satisfactory results. burt of cos dun compare wi newbies standard but normal standard.
    Cool off man, your example on the 1st statement does seem to be personal. Even if you are right and we don't agree with you, it is suppose to be our loss. You're making too much effort in trying to ruin this for the rest of us. You said your piece and we have read your advice/opinion/suggestion. If the models are still keen, and I'm still keen, I don't see any problem. If in the end, we waste 3hours, what's the big deal? It took longer time posting this issue back and forth. I hope other future TFPs won't get scared or discouraged over this.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast