1. Memory cards
3. Gimbal head
5. Wired remote controller
1) Batteries & CPL filter.
2) Cleaning kit (especially if im traveling else..depends)
3) SD cards
4) Water bottle (500ml..sometimes 1L)
5) Wallet, Keys, earphone.
6)Sometimes a chocolate bar or bread.
Interestingly, we are talking about what we must have in the bag. Wondering why people are putting in wallets and keys and stuff. Should'nt those go into our pockets hahah.
1) CF/SD card min 1 extra
2) Flash (if its an event)
3) Lens pen plus a cloth for cleaning
4) extra battery x2
5) lens hood?
Canon 7D + Canon 24-105mmL , 17-55mm F2.8, 10-22mm.
* What I'm shooting (Macro, Portrait, Landscape, General Shoot, Underwater....etc)
* How I'm going to get there (Tripod/iPad Mini will be a killer if I'm hiking 5km by forest trail up a hill to a spot)
But confirm bring things will be...
* 'Black Rapid' type sling...
Scuba & Father... For Life
To clean the lenses:
• Kleenex toilet tissue
• Scott toilet tissue
• Paseo toilet tissue
• This one
• This one in case you are bored.
Last edited by ricohflex; 23rd August 2013 at 11:36 PM.
hey all out there i notice that quite a few of you bring wired remote control. may i ask why ah? i hjave never done so. maybe i am missing something here.
I'm quite sure that many of us are not able to hold the shutter button with their fingers without shaking the camera...
Ah thank u snowver n skystrike for e heads up ! I think I need go get one as it doesn't appear bulky .
Non shoot related tht always bring on shoots..
1.I always bring my fishermen sweets, for minty breath meet client.. Like its packaging cause ziploc n quiet in pocket..
2.Umbrella, canot reach location means no shoot
3. Google map, on phone same as above..
4. If outdoors will bring a Pro-looking thinktank pouch, smtimes oni holding a bottle of water.. hydration is importnt..
Last edited by saberlancer; 25th August 2013 at 11:47 AM.
Normally i will bring these items.
1) Samsung Galaxy S3
2) Home Keys and Car Keys
3) Tissue Paper
4) Pokka Ice Lemon Tea
5) A copy of today's newpaper
If not i will be so bored.
Canon 60D | And Legs as Lens to cover every single focal length i ever needs.