Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Scantily dressed = asking to be raped?

Default Re: Scantily dressed = asking to be raped?

Don't go to dark or low human traffic areas with lotsa construction workers from a certain country. We all know what they do to their women back in their own country. They bring that mindset here and if you give them the chance...

If they can openly fondle their own (sometimes each other) private parts in public, what makes you think they won't... Especially weekends when they gather in groups, add on the rice wine...

Remember they are not modern Singaporeans but people with backward thinking from third world villages, don't make the mistake of thinking they are same as their counterparts who are born and bred in Singapore for the past 3 generation. VERY different.

I try to be as politically correct as possible with the post to avoid offending anyone, but I feel that when comes to the safety of our family and our people, we cannot afford that luxury of correctness.

A girl wearing shorts is everyday affair to us and the norm.

But to the people from another world, you could be triggering a lot of things in the mind of those beasts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Don't go to dark or low human traffic areas with lotsa construction workers from a certain country. We all know what they do to their women back in their own country. They bring that mindset here and if you give them the chance...

If they can openly fondle their own (sometimes each other) private parts in public, what makes you think they won't... Especially weekends when they gather in groups, add on the rice wine...

Remember they are not modern Singaporeans but people with backward thinking from third world villages, don't make the mistake of thinking they are same as their counterparts who are born and bred in Singapore for the past 3 generation. VERY different.

I try to be as politically correct as possible with the post to avoid offending anyone, but I feel that when comes to the safety of our family and our people, we cannot afford that luxury of correctness.
    ...someone told me they do it because of the itch from their kutu-infested nest ......
    Last edited by Zenten; 24th August 2013 at 10:13 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    ...someone told me they do it because of the itch from their kutu-infested nest ......
    Maybe STDs from indulging in certain activities with certain individuals or certain objects or certain creatures.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Maybe STDs from indulging in certain activities with certain individuals or certain objects or certain creatures.
    You have a point there ....... I don't see them scratching their groins and heads at the same time .....

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    So, if I wear an Omega, am I asking to be robbed?
    Can't believe so many people are inviting others to rob their hses. (i.e. staying in nice bungalow)
    If you wear an Omega, flaunt you riches around, show everyone the 100k euro you have in your wallet while holidaying in maybe Nigeria, hamging your 1Ds on your neck and a 70-200mm on your neck you are probably asking for it.

Or if you have a bungalow, park your nice cars in it, but do not lock your gates, doors and leaving your car keys in plain sight for everyone to see, then i think you are asking for it.

Dont skew the logic.
    You are less modest in your dressing, you are just making yourself more of a target than everyone else who dress more modestly than you have, unless of course if you are butt-ugly (nobody robs from the poor, you see)

I have a remedy for such tropical ailment:

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I have a remedy for such tropical ailment:

Is that why you often jump and scream loudly ?

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Same as you always have your hands in pockets?

Same as you always have your hands in pockets?
    This thread is going too far south

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    I don't have long fingernails like you.

Blog Entries

I don't have long fingernails like you.

......and how is he going to pick his nose with those?

......and how is he going to pick his nose with those?
    Sion will pick his nose for him

Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    If you wear an Omega, flaunt you riches around, show everyone the 100k euro you have in your wallet while holidaying in maybe Nigeria, hamging your 1Ds on your neck and a 70-200mm on your neck you are probably asking for it.

Or if you have a bungalow, park your nice cars in it, but do not lock your gates, doors and leaving your car keys in plain sight for everyone to see, then i think you are asking for it.

Dont skew the logic.
    You are less modest in your dressing, you are just making yourself more of a target than everyone else who dress more modestly than you have, unless of course if you are butt-ugly (nobody robs from the poor, you see)
    Well, if I do that in Nigeria, where there's almost lawless, then I am asking for it. Or if they scantily dress in some country where rape is rampant, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

The context is here, Singapore. Although more than 40% of population is from those countries with talented people, I guess our standard hasn't that far gone yet.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456