Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: emolux wide angle...who's got it?

  1. #1

    Default emolux wide angle...who's got it?

    hi peeps, i've gotten this 3rd party wide angle converter for fz20, this wulu brand call emolux, came with a 52mm adaptor, and the 0.5x wide angle converter, it seems that the corners are very blurr most of the time when i take pictures with it on. is it because of the quality or juz me? :P
    Nikon D90 W/MB-D80|SIGMA 10-20EX|NIKKOR 18-135ED, 70-300ED VR, 50mm 1.8D|NIKON SPEEDLIGHT SB600

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    716

    Default

    It's because of you... You exert a negative aura over the sensors at the corners.. The adaptor has amplified that aura and so it's now visible..







    LOL..

    Just kidding... It's the adaptor.. You're getting chromatic abberation of sorts.. It happens with these cheap convertors.

  3. #3

    Default

    hi
    i have the same lens and have it on the pan 20 but have no problems at the corner. When i develop the picture in 4r size, it is also ok.
    so dunno what could be the problem with yours....

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsin
    hi
    i have the same lens and have it on the pan 20 but have no problems at the corner. When i develop the picture in 4r size, it is also ok.
    so dunno what could be the problem with yours....
    how much did u guys pay for this huh?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expresso
    hi peeps, i've gotten this 3rd party wide angle converter for fz20, this wulu brand call emolux, came with a 52mm adaptor, and the 0.5x wide angle converter, it seems that the corners are very blurr most of the time when i take pictures with it on. is it because of the quality or juz me? :P
    Using wide angle converters, never ever zoom it.

    Zooming will result in super blur corners.
    RH

  6. #6

    Default

    never zoom lar, its converter..not lens..but how i wish i can zoom..haha
    ...btw, got it for 126... from AP, S*NG BRO actually quoted 185... good thing the 52mm converter's included.
    wanted to buy the original panasonic one..but wah..500buckz...and AP guy say not leica stuff~..bleah .. who actually bought the original panasonic wide angle converter for fz20? can share with us the quality and whats in the package? include pics even betta~
    Last edited by Expresso; 7th May 2005 at 12:26 AM.
    Nikon D90 W/MB-D80|SIGMA 10-20EX|NIKKOR 18-135ED, 70-300ED VR, 50mm 1.8D|NIKON SPEEDLIGHT SB600

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsin
    hi
    i have the same lens and have it on the pan 20 but have no problems at the corner. When i develop the picture in 4r size, it is also ok.
    so dunno what could be the problem with yours....
    when u see on ur pc monitor totally no blurring at all meh?
    its like some of my pics the blurring is not obvious...some are pretty bad, and it seems to have something to do with the lighting condition, darker, blurrer...even though i never shake..plus image stabilizer on..bleah
    Nikon D90 W/MB-D80|SIGMA 10-20EX|NIKKOR 18-135ED, 70-300ED VR, 50mm 1.8D|NIKON SPEEDLIGHT SB600

  8. #8
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expresso
    when u see on ur pc monitor totally no blurring at all meh?
    its like some of my pics the blurring is not obvious...some are pretty bad, and it seems to have something to do with the lighting condition, darker, blurrer...even though i never shake..plus image stabilizer on..bleah
    How about joining our outing today to botanic garden?
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expresso
    when u see on ur pc monitor totally no blurring at all meh?
    its like some of my pics the blurring is not obvious...some are pretty bad, and it seems to have something to do with the lighting condition, darker, blurrer...even though i never shake..plus image stabilizer on..bleah

    Chromatic abberation has got more to do with lighting conditions.. For $126, you could have paid a little more and gotten the Wcon-08 which is less prone to CA.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    How about joining our outing today to botanic garden?
    hey i actually went botanic gardens today!!!! didnt know got pana ppl go!!!!!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delay
    hey i actually went botanic gardens today!!!! didnt know got pana ppl go!!!!!!
    we were there from about 3pm till 6plus...
    anyway there will always be next outing! look out for topic
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    we were there from about 3pm till 6plus...
    anyway there will always be next outing! look out for topic
    hahaa actually i drop by in here everyday but i guess i didnt notice.
    was there from 7+ to 10am so i wouldnt have met anyone of u eitherways
    left at 10 when my batt was drained

    the morning crowd can see alot of dogs, different types of tai chi and lotsa cute kids running ard the new theatre

  13. #13

    Default

    haha...today i shifted out of hall....dead beat..bleah..
    at least i paid 126 and not the 185 from another shop...haha.... will increasing the exposure and playing ard with the aperture help minimize CA? one serious prob on this converter is..NO THREAD FOR ADD ON FILTERS... correct me if i'm wrong and i'm really hoping that i'm wrong..bleah..

    seriously was planning to save up for the pano original one...but then....500 buckz for juz a converter...tot it was too much.....lens few hundred more can get liaoz......still no one here ownes the original pano converter to share the package content?
    Nikon D90 W/MB-D80|SIGMA 10-20EX|NIKKOR 18-135ED, 70-300ED VR, 50mm 1.8D|NIKON SPEEDLIGHT SB600

  14. #14

    Default

    got ppl so hiong buy the pana original one ah...
    i wonder if there is even stock for it at those shops ahhaa

  15. #15

    Default

    got..both AP and SB have...haven check CP though...u also noe hiong...xiao one lar...500 BUCKZ....CONVERTER...300 buckz think i buy liao..consider pana's quality...but then...bleah..too much lar..but STILL tempted...MUAHAHAHAHAH..wth....btw, saw the original pana's tele on display in SB...wah...really quite impressive...haha...but then..STILL A CONVERTER NIA...hahahaha
    Nikon D90 W/MB-D80|SIGMA 10-20EX|NIKKOR 18-135ED, 70-300ED VR, 50mm 1.8D|NIKON SPEEDLIGHT SB600

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •